Two

I woke up to the sound of paper. I look towards the door to see a large brown envelope being pushed though. I get out of bed and walk to the door picking up the envelope.

'I know you're not bothered but here is the casting list and the script for the movie, have a nice day.
~ Uncle Andy'

Ugh well I may as well have a look.

I scan the paper and look at all of the images attached to the names. Me being 16 I see everyone younger than me as babies. Patronising I know but who the hell cares. I continue reading. Jack Dylan grazer, aw he looks adorable. As does Jaeden Lieberher and Wyatt Oleff.
I continue looking though turning onto the next page. In bold at the top it reads BOWERS GANG. Henry Bowers, Patrick Hockstetter, Victor Criss and Belch Huggins. I scan over the boys faces, lingering a little longer over Nicholas Hamilton. The pictures attached are confusing because I don't know which ones are my age or not. Well I guess I'll have to find out another time. 
———————————-
I finish drawing the wing on my eyeliner and take one last look at myself in the mirror. Ugh it will have to do. I pull on my sk8-hi vans and head towards the door just in time to come face to face with Chandler.

"Uh hey I was um wondering if um you wanted to go out or something" he mutters going red and scratching the back of his head.

" I was actually heading out now if you wanna come"

"Yeah sure that would be cool" he says trailing slightly behind me. But the thought of the Bowers boys comes back into my head.

"Um chandler?" I say while entering the lift.

"Yeah?"

"Is it okay if I give today a miss? I was just thinking and I should probably help my uncle or something" I say internally crying.

"Yeah sure, maybe I'll see you later?" He smiles exiting the lift.

"Yeah I'll see you later" I wave just in time for the doors to close.

Uncle Andy

Y/n : Hey Andy where are you meeting the actors?

Andy : Um did you want to come down?

Y/n : Yeah, is that alright?

Andy : Yeah totally fine. I'll send you a car :) You're in good time as well because the actors haven't shown up yet.

Y/n : Uh okay I'll be there in a bit.

I sigh locking my phone and slowly walking towards the front of the hotel.
————————-
The place is really low-key and I walk in to see my mum and uncle at a large table.

"Ah y/n come sit" my mum says beckoning me over.

I walk over and grab a chair. I don't want to be in anyone's way so I pull it towards to corner of the room and put my headphones in turning my queen playlist up to MAX volume.

I feel about half an hour go by and I still haven't looked up from my phone. The sound of fat bottomed girls by queen rings in my ears as a see a pair of Chelsea boots park in front of me. I look up to see a boy who I recognised as Jaeden from the booklet.

"Hi what's your name?" His voice says only just loud enough for me to hear.

I jump up and remove my headphones.

"I'm y/n, you must be Jaeden?"

"Yup that's right, nice to meet you y/n" he smiles and walks away.

Just after I feel a hand on my shoulder. Automatically cringing at the feeling of someone touching me I look up to see a very tall person with dark hair who I recognise but can't quite put my finger on the name.

"Owen I wouldn't do that if I were you" My mum says nodding towards the hand on my shoulder.

"I was just about to introduce myself Barbara, are you one of those people that don't like human interaction?"

I silently nod looking up at the person named Owen stood before me.

"Ah well you and Jaeden will get on well" he laughs walking away.

I automatically want to implode and get myself out of here but I'm gonna have to go through with it.