011

"What was that about?" I heard Owen say as my gaze was still focused on the door that Nic had just left through.

"I have no idea" Logan said

I slowly got up and walked towards the door. Then I turned back to the boys.

"Do you think we could do this another time? I'm gonna go see what is wrong with Nicholas " I said looking at their confused faces.

"Yeah sure don't worry about it, I'll text you yeah?" wyatt said putting his hand on my shoulder.

"Um sure" I said

He gave me a smile and they all left the room.

I walked down the hall towards nic's room when I heard a door creak open.

"Hey y/n"

I turned to see chandler standing there.

"Hi chandler" I replied eager to go and see Nic

"So are you okay after what happened with your mum?"

"Yeah everything was fine she just over reacted" I laughed

"Ah good, you wanna come in?" He said pointing towards his room

I thought about it for a minute peering into his room but the image of Nic storming out of the room came back into my head.

"I'm actually chandler I have to go check on my friend, maybe next time?" I said giving him a sad smile

"Oh yeah sure"

"Sorry chandler"

"It's fine honestly, I'll see you later them" he said with a disappointed look on his face

"Yeah I'll see you later"
————————————
I knocked on Nicholas' door after a while of trying to come up with a logical explanation to why he left like that. Five minutes went past and I knocked again. Nothing.

I sighed and turned away from the door beginning to walk back down the hall when I heard the door open.

"Hi" The croaky voice spoke weakly

I turned to see Nic looking very disheveled

"Hey Nic, what's the matter?"

He didn't look up from the floor and just shrugged
"Nic I may not be yours but you're my best friend, I don't want to see you upset"

This made him furrow his brows even more and his sad eyes teared up.

"Wanna come and watch Spiderman? We can get McDonald's and doughnuts" I asked looking at Nic who was clearly upset about something. I didn't want to ask him unless it was something he didn't want to talk about.

He wiped the fallen tear and nodded still looking at the floor.

"Okay well you get ready, I'll get my purse and I'll wait next to the lift for you" I said trying to make eye contact with him. He nodded again still sniffling so I turned to walk back to my room.

"Y/n?" Nic spoke

I turned around to have Nic wrap his arms around me very tight. I hugged him back as he buried his head into my neck. He sniffled a few times but I knew he wasn't crying. I wanted so badly to know what was wrong with my best friend so I could make it better.