"The bonfire is today, are you going?" Scott asked Xiomara. Xiomara closed her locker and shrugged.

"I don't know if Demetria will let me." Xiomara said. Scott sighed and tried thinking of a way to convince Xiomara's guardian to allow her to go to the bonfire.

"Do you think if I talk to her she would let you?" Scott asked.

"No, are you crazy? You would make her disagree more." Xiomara said.

"Why?" Scott asked.

"One, you're the opposite gender. Two, you're older. Three, you're handsome- don't be flattered." Xiomara said, standing outside of her classroom.

"If you can't go, can you at least find a way to see why Liam's so out of it?" Scott asked. Xiomara nodded and went inside her classroom. She sat next to Liam, knowing Mason wasn't in this class.

"Are you okay?" Xiomara asked, Mrs. Martin hadn't come in yet.

"Don't worry about it. Are you going to the bonfire?" Liam asked.

"I don't know if Demetria will let me." Xiomara sighed. Liam frowned a little then mumbled an okay before Mrs. Martin came in.

"Demetria went to Greece this morning, did you forget?" Celeste asked.

"Then can I go to the bonfire?" Xiomara asked.

"Yeah, just make sure you have your blue kyanite ring. Also don't drink, at all." Celeste said, handing Xiomara her ring.

"Okay, thanks, Celeste." Xiomara smiled and went to change into nicer clothes.

"Hey, Scott?" Xiomara said, as Scott answered the phone.

"Yeah?" Scott questioned.

"I can go." Xiomara said.

"I'll pick you up then." Scott said. Xiomara hung up an laced up her boots before going downstairs.

"Where are you going?" Genesis asked, eating a bag of chips with Mariah. Xiomara looked at them and took some chips from the bag.

"To the school bonfire." Xiomara said. The doorbell rang and Celeste got it before Xiomara.

"You're not the Chinese delivery guy?" Celeste said. Xiomara sighed and made her way between Scott and Celeste.

"He's my friend, he came to take me to the bonfire." Xiomara said. Celeste smirked and looked at the both of them. Genesis and Mariah came too and wiggled their eyebrows.

"A wolf?! Where'd you find one?! I've been looking for one since Demetria brought home her wolf." Mariah asked, catching his scent.

"Alright, it's time to go." Xiomara mumbled, grabbing Scott's arm and pulling him towards his car. The three girls cheered as they got in the car.

"They're part of your coven?" Scott asked, chuckling.

"Yeah, I've been stuck with them since I could do magic." Xiomara sighed.

"You're the youngest?" Scott asked.

"No, Mariah is. She a year younger than me." Xiomara said.

"Then she's going to high school next year?" Scott asked.

"She's going to be homeschooled still. She's not good with people." Xiomara shrugged and looked out of the window.

"Something happened to Liam, his printer started printing out the lists again by themselves and he couldn't stop it, that's why he's been a little out of it." Scott said.

"I guess he got a little shaken up." Xiomara said, feeling bad for her classmate. They arrived to the bonfire and Xiomara immediately got anxious.

"You're scared of fire?" Scott asked her.

"No, fire is my element, remember? I'm scared of people." She said, hugging herself. Scott put his arm around her and guided her through the crowds.

"Malia?" Scott called, seeing the werecoyote dancing and drinking from a flask. Xiomara looked around and saw Liam.

"I'm gonna go to Liam." She said and made her way to him quickly. Mason looked at her before  looking back at his friend.

"Hi, Xiomara." Liam greeted, drunkenly. Xiomara took the cup from his hand and felt him palm. Feeling someone's palm was her favorite way of telling what was wrong with the other person, since it wasn't as weird as the others.

"How much did he drink so far?" Xiomara asked Mason.

"Not enough to be like that." Mason said. Xiomara looked around for Scott to see if he was coming but gave up after getting on her tippy toes for the fifth time.

"Here." Xiomara said, handing Liam a bottle of water.

"I didn't know you and Liam were friends." Mason said, looking at the boy who had his head on Xiomara's shoulder and was drinking water.

"We are, I guess." Xiomara mumbled, looking down at Liam. Scott came with Malia and looked at Liam's cup.

"Can you tell what's in the drink?" Scott asked Xiomara, handing her Malia's flask and Liam's cup.

"I already checked Liam's, it's just whisky." Xiomara said, putting the cup back on the table behind her. She put a drop of what was in the flask on her hand and turned away from Mason. She did a poison revelation spell and nothing came through, she tried various spells yet it all had the same results, nothing. Liam lifted his head and stood up. He went to Scott and leaned on him.

"There's nothing, just vodka." Xiomara said, going towards them. Scott then began to feel dizzy and Xiomara grabbed Liam to and Scott and led them to sit down. She went to get Malia too but saw she was already sitting on the ground.

"What did you drink?" Xiomara asked Scott. Scott blinked slowly and looked at her.

"I-I didn't drink anything." Scott said. He looked around and noticed that the music was getting louder at the same rate that he was getting dizzier.

"It's the music! We have to turn off the music." Scott said, standing up. He went towards it and Xiomara followed him. She started getting shoved by the drunken dancing people and lost sight of the werewolves and coyote. She got out of the crowd and saw Mason confused and alone.

"Where did the others go?" She asked.

"They got taken away by security because they were too drunk." Mason answered, still confused. She sighed and tried coming up with a plan.

"I'll go find them and you go turn off the music, okay?" Xiomara said. Mason nodded and started making his way to turn off the music. She ran to the entrance of the school and saw a big man pouring gasoline on the three shape shifters. The man turned on the lighter but she recited a spell that would take the fire out before the man could do anything. The music turned off and Scott's eyes began to glow red. He took the man's arm and closed the lighter before a full on battle broke out. She waited for the fight to end before she came in.

"Xiomara?" Derek asked, noticing the girl who was checking up on the shapeshifters.

"Derek? What are you doing here?" Xiomara asked, standing up.

"I could ask you the same thing, does Demetria know you're here?" Derek asked. Xiomara bit her lip and looked away.

"She's in Greece but Celeste let me come." Xiomara said. Demetria and Derek have been in a relationship for a year or so. Derek became like an older brother to the rest of the coven girls, no matter how much a sour wolf he was.

"You two know each other?" Scott asked.

"Demetria and him are in a relationship, how do you know him?" Xiomara asked.

"He was the one I wanted in my pack." Derek replied.