⚡️

(Extra Chapter because I didn't like how I ended with Liam and Xiomara not being friends.)

"What happened? What's the emergency?" Xiomara asked, busting into the room with her first aid backpack Melissa had given her. She saw Liam on the floor, staring at the ceiling and Mason and Corey playing sad music.

"There's no emergency." Corey said, confused. Mason stood up and pulled her into the room.

"This is an intervention." Mason said, sitting her down on Mason's bed. He went to Liam and dragged him up, to sit next to her.

"Liam is depressed and you're still not talking to him." Mason said.

"It's not like I can make him happy." Xiomara said, crossing her arms.

"Yes, you can. You two were best friends-"

"I thought you were always his best friend though." Corey pointed out.

"I-I am- you were his girl best friend. You would comfort him and make him laugh. I'm not good with that, just help us fix him." Mason said. Xiomara bit her lip and looked at Liam who was blankly staring at the wall.

"Liam." She said, poking his arm. He stayed the same and sighed.

"Lee." She said, shaking him. He looked at his lap and then at her.

"I'm sad." Liam sighed.

"Wanna tell me why?" Xiomara asked. Mason smiled at the small progress. After all, they were fully facing each other and talking without being sarcastic.

"Hayden left." Liam said. She hugged him, knowing how she felt when she left Stiles at his dorm.

"Did she break up with you?" She asked.

"No, but I miss her. Don't you miss Stiles?" Liam replied.

"Yeah, a lot. I couldn't go visit him this month because we both had finals and he couldn't come to my graduation because he had a seminar to attend for his FBI internship." Xiomara said, looking down.

"But he's coming back, right?" Liam asked and she nodded.

"I don't know if she will." Liam said, looking down.

"She will, no one leaves forever. Just think of it as a long distance relationship, yeah?" Xiomara said, putting her hand on his shoulder. Liam smiled and nodded.

"I missed you." Liam said, hugging her.

*
*
*

"What are you doing?" Liam laughed, stopping his bicycle as Xiomara shot him with the water gun.

"I'm obviously having fun." Xiomara said, shooting at him again. Mason and Corey came back and smashed a water balloon on Xiomara and Mariah's head.

"You're dead!" The two girls laughed and chased them. Roscoe pulled up making the five teens stop chasing each other. Scott and Lydia climbed out of the Jeep and waited for Malia to come out.

"Hey, guys." Liam waved. Xiomara waved as Mariah focused on drying her shirts with her wind (wind/air is her element). Stiles climbed out and Xiomara smiled.

"Stiles!" She greeted excitedly, since it was the first time seeing him in two months. She hugged him and he kissed the top of her head. She pulled away slightly to look up at him and smiled.

"Hi." He smiled, putting his forehead on hers. They kissed until Liam and Lydia sprayed them with water. The couple laughed and grabbed a few water balloons from the bucket. A water fight broke out and it might have been the first time that they felt like regular teenagers.

No one felt like they were going to be killed at any second.

No one felt like a supernatural being.

They just felt normal.

*

Besides the occasional use of elements by the two sorceresses.