"Xiomara? We need you at the hospital, asap." Melissa said.

"I'll teleport, where are you?" Xiomara said, excited to put her new ability to use.

"The morgue." Melissa said.

"Nice." Xiomara mumbled sarcastically and hung up. She closed her eyes and held her coven necklace, teleporting to where she wanted to go. She teleported into the empty hospital elevator and shrugged.

"Close enough." She shrugged. She got to the morgue and ran to where she heard growls.

"That was quick." Chris said.

"You shot her?! I thought you didn't hunt anymore." Xiomara said, examining her leg.

"We thought she was going to attack us." Melissa said.

"Just hold her down." Xiomara said. She numbed Malia's injury and pulled out the bullet with a new spell she had learned. She disinfected the cut and healed it.

"There you go." She said, handing the bullet to Chris.

"You should consider working in medicine, Xiomara." Melissa smiled.

"Before that, she needs to pass and graduate so we should go." Malia said, standing up.

*

"You two want to search my house?" Sheriff Stilinski asked.

"People are leaving things behind." Lydia said, Xiomara nodding vigorously.

"So if Stiles left anything Why, why would it be there?" Sheriff Stilinski questioned.

"Because Stiles is your son, sir. He had to leave something behind in your house." Xiomara said.

"You can't just erase people. They leave things behind." Lydia added.

"I couldn't sleep last night.So, um, I got up, figured I'd do some paperwork. The files were in the back of my car. So, I, I go to the garage, and some junk has fallen off a shelf and I, I stubbed my toe on an old baseball bat. Without thinking I yelled a name." Sheriff Stilinski admitted.

"Stiles." Lydia whispered. Xiomara looked down and smiled sadly.

"He would always use a bat." She said, quietly. She missed him a lot, she wanted to see him to hug him. She wanted him back.

*

"Is there anything I can do to help?" Claudia asked making the two girls jumped.

"No." Lydia blurted out.

"But thank you, Mrs. Stilinski." Xiomara smiled.

"Well, good luck, I'll leave you to it." Claudia sighed and walked away.

"His room was this way." Xiomara whispered. She walked down the to where his room was supposed to be.

"I-It's not here anymore?" Xiomara said, staring at the wall. Lydia turned her head to where the other doors were then looked back at the was. She started pulling the wallpaper until Claudia came.

"What are you doing?" Claudia asked, grabbing Lydia's arm.

"Let go, you're hurting her." Xiomara said. Lydia pulled her hand away.

"I'm sorry, I shouldn't have done that." Lydia whispered, seeming out of it. Xiomara held her hand and furrowed her eyebrows.

"I think that's something we can agree on." Claudia said. Xiomara pulled Lydia away and walked out of the house.

*

"I'm getting so frustrated! We were at Stile's house and I think we were close to finding something but Mrs. Stilinski stopped us." Xiomara ranted to the coven.

"Sheriff remarried?" Celeste asked.

"No, Claudia Stilinski resurrected somehow." Xiomara said.

"That isn't possible, not unless you're supernatural." Genesis said.

"Are you saying she's not real?" Xiomara asked.

"That's exactly what I'm saying. The hunters must've created an illusion or something to fill Sheriff Stilinski's void." Genesis said.

"I've heard of something like this, but I can't remember, but I'll go to my study to see if I find it." Demetria said and went to her office.

"Can she harm someone?" Xiomara asked.

"I'm sure they're harmless, they can't do much. Consider them a place holder. Since Stiles is gone, if Sheriff were to be alone it would be easier for him to remember his son, but since Claudia is there it's difficult for him." Celeste said. Xiomara grabbed her phone and called Lydia.

"Listen, Lydia, there's something off about Claudia. She was dead and now she's not. I can't go out because I'm babysitting tonight but you have to do some research, okay?" Xiomara said.

"Yeah, we're at the hospital right now." Lydia said.

"We?" Xiomara questioned.

"My mom and I." Lydia said.

"Okay, keep me posted and stay safe." Xiomara said.

"Wait, you said Claudia died? Did Stiles ever tell you how?" Lydia asked.

"Yeah, dementia." Xiomara said. She heard some voices on the other line.

*

"The records said she never had kids, Xiomara. Stiles isn't her son." Lydia said.

"Stiles is her son! I remember!" Xiomara exclaimed.

"But it didn't say it on the records." Lydia insisted.

"They erase everything, Lydia, even any record saying he was even born. Just how it's going to happen with the people who were taken tonight." Xiomara argued.

"We just have to keep looking for a relic." Lydia said, looking at Scott and Allison.

"We're fighting the wrong battle." Malia said.

"We're trying to bring Stiles back." Lydia said.

"The Ghost Riders came back.We still have no way of stopping them and whatever they are, they're real." Malia said.

"We can't keep chasing someone who isn't." She added.

"How could you say that?! He is real! He was Scott's friend and your ex-boyfriend, Lydia was his first crush and I love him, we all do. He's real, whether you can see him or not, whether he's here or not." Xiomara said.

"He didn't leave anything behind." Malia said.

"Just us." Lydia said.

"Her memory and our will to figure things out." Scott said.

"That's right, we can't just give up. We have to find Stiles." Xiomara said, smiling at no one really since she was on the phone.