"Why are you so suspicious of him?" Malia asked.

"I remember Theo from fourth grade, and that's not him." Stiles said. Xiomara came up to him and looked at what they were looking at.

"Who is that?" Xiomara asked Malia and Stiles. She looked at Theo and turned back to her friends.

"His name is Theo." Malia said. She looked back at him and saw him waving at Stiles.

"Interesting." Xiomara smiled.

"He's hot, right?" Malia whispered.

"Yeah, really hot." Xiomara nodded.

"He's also a werewolf, who can probably hear you." Stiles said, crossing his arm.

"Well, shit. At least he knows that I think he's hot." Xiomara shrugged.

"When did you become so shameless?" Stiles asked.

"When I got rejected by this really hot guy in Greece." Xiomara said, remember the wedding and the cake incident.

"Why aren't you with Liam?" Stiles asked, disregarding her answer.

"I'm giving him time with Mason." Xiomara said, her smile faltering a little.

"You miss him already?" Malia teased.

"He slept over the other night, no I don't miss him." Xiomara said, rolling her eyes.

"He sleeps over your house?" Stiles asked, incredulously.

"Not like that, you idiot. Anyway, I gotta get to class." Xiomara said and jogged to the classroom.

*

"Xiomi, sit with us." Liam said, seeing her walk past him and Mason's table.

"It's okay, I'll sit alone." Xiomara mumbled, knowing he could hear her. Liam shook his head and caught up to her before pulling her to the table.

"Mason, you know Xiomara." Liam smiled. Mason nodded and looked at the girl.

"If you don't want me sitting here, I can go." She told Mason. She didn't want to intrude on their catching up, especially since they didn't talk much during the summer.

"No, you're good." Mason shrugged. Xiomara nodded and looked down and her book.

"Stiles is still suspicious of Theo." Liam said, motioning to the attractive boy on the other side of the lunchroom.

"I don't understand why, he seems pretty trustworthy." Xiomara shrugged, looking at Theo dreamily.

"You only say that because you think he's hot." Liam rolled his eyes and drank his water.

"Well, am I wrong to think that?" Xiomara asked, looking at the two boys.

"You are definitely not wrong." Mason said, staring at Theo.

"He's so manly, I wonder if he does any sports." Mason mumbled to Xiomara.

"His too new, but I sure hope he does join a team. I'll be at every game." Xiomara said, Liam blocked Theo with a textbook making the two look at him.

"Sorry to cover your thirst trap, but shouldn't we head to class? The bell just rang." Liam said. Xiomara got up and started walking next to the two boys while focusing on Theo who was right in front of her.