"Stiles." Xiomara called and jogged over to him. She sat next to him and put her hand on his arm.

"Where have you been?" Stiles asked.

"In the magic realm, Demetria is pregnant- but that's not important, I'm here for you." Xiomara said. Stiles nodded and laid his head in her shoulder.

"A lot happened while you were gone." Stiles said.

"Yeah? Like what?" She asked, playing with his hand.

"Theo is Satan himself, Scott found out I killed Donavon, Kira left, Hayden died, Parrish is the one taking the bodies, Malia is looking for her mom, and my dad almost died." Stiles listed. She processed everything that he said and sighed.

"I shouldn't have left." She mumbled.

"Actually, you should have stayed in the magic realm. You would've been safer." Stiles said, sleepily. He dosed off and she looked at her phone. Melissa came and smiled sadly at Xiomara before waking up Stiles.

"He's okay, the doctor got here and he's stitched him up right now." Melissa said.

"I want to go see him." Stiles said, standing up but Melissa sat him back down.

"The anesthesia needs to wear off, it's going to be at least two hours." Melissa said.

"He's going to be okay?" Stiles mumbled, after mumbling a bunch of other things.

"He's going to be just fine." Melissa smiled. Stiles sighed in relief and hugged Xiomara.

"Thank god." He whispered and let go.

"Go find Liam, he probably needs you." He said.

*

"Liam? Mason?" She called out, recognizing the two boys.

"Xiomara!" Mason greeted.

"Xiomi." Liam whispered, sadly. She got closer to him and pulled him into a tight hug.

"She was my first love." He cried, hurting Xiomara's feelings. Xiomara ignored it and continued to comfort him.

"It's okay, Lee. You'll find a new love, it might not feel like you will now, but you will." Xiomara whispered, running her hands through his hair.

"Don't leave me again." Liam sniffled as they let go.

"I'll try." She said and looked at the two boys.

"So can you guys explain what happened while I was gone?" She asked.

*
*
*

"There's only four here." Xiomara said, seeing Liam looking at Hayden's body. Xiomara pulled him away and he held her hand. They had gone to the Nemeton to show Xiomara.

"That means five are missing." Mason said.

"I only care about one, and she's not here." Liam said, worriedly.

"We have to tell someone about this, get the cops down here. Tell them who's dead and who's alive." Mason said. A light flashed, making them turn around.

"You three stay right where you are." A police officer said. The three stood there in shook and saw a girl come up.

"That's it, that where I found the bodies- four of them." The girl said.

"Magdalena?" Xiomara asked.

*

Author's Note

This was just a filler chapter.

Hayden will not be part of 5b, she's alive she'll just be hidden until she gets bitten by Scott.

To clear up what happened with Xiomara, she was not in the last two episodes of 5a because the coven and her went to the magic realm because Demetria decided to use a sperm donor to have a baby and also to be shown two new abilities. Now she's back (it's 5b now) and has no idea what happened.