"Xiomara." Stiles said, out of breath.

"Yeah, what is it?" Xiomara asked.

"Remember me." Stiles said.

"What? Why are you telling me this?"

"Remember me and the feelings I make you feel, just remember me." Stiles rambled.

"Are you leaving?" Xiomara asked, worriedly, gripping the S necklace.

"Yeah, don't worry. Just know that, after all the annoying nights and days we've spent together, I love you." Stiles said and the line went dead.

*

"Did Stiles tell you where he was going?" Xiomara asked Scott.

"Who? Who's Stiles?" Scott asked. Xiomara furrowed her eyebrows and saw Lydia standing in front of the door.

"Lydia, do you know where Stiles went?" Xiomara asked, starting to freak out.

"You remember?" Lydia asked.

"Of course." Xiomara said, fiddling with her necklace.

"They took him." Lydia blurted out.

"Who?" Xiomara asked, confused.

"The Wild Hunt, the things that took the kid's parents." Lydia explained.

"No one remembers him." Xiomara said, looking down. Lydia held her hand and sighed.

"Only us." Lydia said. Xiomara nodded and went to her locker.

"You okay?" Malia asked.

"I had the feeling I was supposed to do something." Lydia said.

"What was it?" Scott asked.

"I can't remember." Lydia said.

*

"What are you drawing?" Genesis asked, entering Xiomara's room. Xiomara covered the drawing quickly and looked up.

"Nothing." Xiomara said.

"Okay," Genesis said, suspiciously.

"You were drawing Stiles, weren't you?" Genesis said, crossing her arms.

"You remember him, too?" Xiomara asked, surprised.

"Yeah, why wouldn't I?" Genesis asked.

"Because no one else does." Xiomara said. The two girls went downstairs to where the rest of the coven was.

"Do you know what the Wild Hunt is?" Xiomara asked.

"Of course, why?" Celeste asked, cradling the baby.

"Stiles was taken and nobody remembers him anymore." Xiomara said.

"That's what the hunt is, Xi." Demetria shrugged.

"But why can I, why can we remember him?" Xiomara asked.

"We're immune, we can't forget someone even if we want to." Celeste said.

"Especially if you had an emotional connection with the person." Demetria added.

"He was there to help you whenever Liam and Hayden were around and we know you caught feelings for him." Genesis said. Xiomara sighed and laid down.

*

"Who's that?" Liam asked, sitting next Xiomara and pointed at her drawing.

"Sti- just someone I dreamed of." Xiomara lied.