"We got a prison transport van too?" Liam asked Xiomara who was still working on the potion.

"Why are they here?" Xiomara asked, glaring at Derek and Braeden. She turned of her hand fire and mixed the potion up a little more before putting it in a bottle.

"I'll keep it in here." She told Liam and stood next to him.

"Xiomara, don't be angry." Derek said, moving towards her.

"It's irrelevant. But I guess you like irrelevant things now." She said, throwing shade at Braeden. Derek moved back next to his car and avoided Braeden's stare.

"You really bringing him?" Derek asked Stiles.

"You really bringing him?" Stiles asked, pointing at Peter. Peter stood next to Derek and eyed all of them before looking at Stiles.

"We're bringing everyone that we can, and considering Scott and Kira were taken the night before a full moon, we should get going." Peter said.

"What does that mean?" Kira asked.

"If Kate took them back to the same temple she took Derek, how do you know she's not planning to do the same to Scott?" Peter said.

"To make him younger?" Liam asked.

"Or to take him back to when he wasn't a werewolf." Derek said.

"I say we should get going." Peter suggested.

"We can't, not without Lydia." Stiles said.

"I don't trust that guy, he seems to have a lot of information about all of this." Xiomara told Stiles, quietly.

"I can hear you." Peter said.

"Then mind your own business." Xiomara snapped.

"Feisty, just like Xiomariah." Peter smirked.

*
*
*

"This little one is terrified, don't worry that fear is what will keep you alive. Remember you don't fight berserkers to survive, you fight them to kill." Peter said.

"I'm sure your a pro at that." Xiomara said, squeezing Liam's hand. The two freshman went to the back of the van. Xiomara began to comfort a terrified Liam.

"It'll be okay. You don't have to be scared of anything." Xiomara said.

"How are you so calm about this?" Liam asked her.

"In Aeaea (ee-ee-uh), there was only supernatural creatures so I'm used to it." Xiomara explained.

*

"All good?" Derek asked Liam. Liam lifted up his hands and nodded.

"Ok, I brought something to help you." Derek said, taking out a wooden circle with a sign carved it in.

"It's been in my family for centuries, it's very powerful, supernatural talisman to help us control ourselves in the full moon." Derek said. Stiles furrowed his eyebrows and Derek nudged him.

"Yes very powerful." Stiles said, in a forced voice.

"Should I give him the potion now?" Xiomara asked Stiles.

"How long does it last?" Stiles asked.

"Six hours." Xiomara said. Stiles nodded and Xiomara pulled it out. She fed it to Liam and put the empty bottle to the side.

"Can I get water?" Liam said. Derek went to give him water but she shooed it away.

"It won't work as well if you drink water." Xiomara said. Liam nodded and sighed.

"It's going to be okay." Xiomara said, holding his hand and feeling his stress. It got dark and Xiomara fell asleep on Liam. Stiles moved her in between him and Derek and laid her head on his shoulder.

"Alpha, Beta, Omega." Liam started saying. Stiles pulled Xiomara to his lap, trying to keep her as far from Liam possible. Liam broke out of the handcuffs and Xiomara's eyes shot open.

"Calm down." Xiomara said, putting her hand on Liam's forehead, her eyes turning purple. Liam kept breathing heavily but stopped trying to attack them. He stopped growling and his claws disappeared.

"How'd you calm him down like that?" Stiles asked. Xiomara shrugged and took her hand off of Liam forehead.

"Why am I on your lap?" Xiomara asked, moving back to her seat.

"You were sleeping and he could've killed you." Stiles shrugged. They arrived to the church and Liam looked at all three of them.

"I can't believe I did it, for a minute I thought I was going to tear the three of you apart." Liam said.

"You idiot." Xiomara chuckled.

"Do you think you'll be able to control it in la iglesia?" Derek asked. Liam pulled out his claws and nodded. Derek opened the door to be met with a berserker. Derek got thrown to the ground and the berserker started beating him up. Braeden started shooting the Berserker and it eventually ran away.

"How bad is it?" Peter asked.

"I'm fine, I'm fine." Derek said. Xiomara pushed Braeden out the way and put the oil on her hands.

"Just get Scott, go find him." Derek struggled to say. They went hesitantly and Xiomara started her healing fire.

"Open the shirt more." She mumbled to Braeden. Braeden did as told and Xiomara put the fire on the wound.

"How long do you think it'll last?" Braeden asked.

"It went in very deep and tore a lot a tissue, so probably half an hour to an hour." Xiomara said.

"Take this." Braeden said, handing Derek a gun. Xiomara rolled her eyes and continued focusing on healing him. They heard gun shots and cars pulling up.

"What's happening?" Derek asked, weakly.

"They're ending this." Xiomara said. She saw the battle coming towards them and set up an invisible shield for the two while still healing him. She felt it not healing and put both her hands on it.

"It's not working? It always works." Xiomara said, freaking out. Derek moved her hands away and looked at her.

"Tell Demetria that I'm sorry." Derek choked out and closed his eyes. Xiomara checked his pulse and felt it slow down before stopping.

"He's dead." She mumbled. She took down the shield and Braeden ran toward Derek. She began crying and held Derek. Xiomara heard a couple of gun shots and made her way to it. She took out her wand and took cover before casting defensive spells left and right. She stopped when she heard a howl. A black wolf attacked Kate, then turned into Derek.

"He evolved?" She mumbled, surprised.