"Malia." Xiomara smiled, running to her to give her a hug. Malia hissed in pain and Xiomara backed away.

"I should heal you first." She said. Malia nodded and sat on the metal table. She numbed the injured section and pulled out the bullet. She healed her quickly since it was beginning to heal on its own.

"Thanks, Xio." Malia smiled and hugged her. They then went to Scott's house where the whole pack, except Lydia, was reunited. They made up a plan to get Lydia out of Eichen House, pulling out all the tools they had.

"Now to get Lydia." Scott said.

*

"There's four steps; we get into Eichen, get into the closed unit, and we get out." Stiles said.

"We have to do all this while getting past orderlies, guards, electronic doors, and a mountain ash barrier." Scott added.

"You have a plan for that?" Malia asked. Stiles pulled out a key card.

"Stole this off an orderly, but it's pretty much useless since they reset the codes every night." Stiles said.

"Then why'd you take it?" Kira questioned.

"Getting to that." Stiles said, putting the card away.

"The only way to getting into Eichen is to make that key card work again." Scott said, pointing to the card.

"How are you gonna do that?"

"We're getting to that, just listen." Stiles said, turning his computer. He began explaining how the card works and how after a reboot, the card goes back to the default code.

"Liam, you and I help Stiles and Xiomara get to the closed quarters. From there, they're on their own since they can pass through the mountain ash barrier." Scott said.

*

"That's the worst plan I've ever heard." Parrish said, sliding the key to Stiles and Xiomara. Xiomara shrugged in agreement and looked at Stiles.

"The plan is perfect and it will work perfectly if you agree to drive the van." Stiles said, sliding the key back to Parrish.

"Is the sheriff on board with this?" Parrish asked.

"How'd you think I get the keys?" Stiles questioned, trying to make a point.

"I thought you stole them." Parrish said.

"That's- that's a good assumption." Xiomara mumbled, looking up at Stiles.

"And we need you because everyone in Eichen knows the Sheriff deputy so we need a deputy- that won't ask questions." Stiles said.

"I'm dangerous." Parrish said. Xiomara got tired of the whole back and forth and put her hands down.

"We know you, but so are we, except Stiles, and you know who's the most dangerous right now? Lydia, so if we don't get her out of there a bunch of innocent people will die and so will she. So are you with us or not?" Xiomara said. Parrish looked at her and sighed, grabbing the keys.

*
*
*

"Never again." Stiles said. He looked at the bag next to him that was moving all over the place and eventually fell onto the floor.

"I'm stuck." Xiomara groaned, struggling to open the zipper of the bag she was in. Liam unzipped the bag and helped her up.

"Fifteen minutes starting now." Scott said. Stiles struggled to get up and eventually fell too. They helped him up before going to the door and waiting for the right moment to get out. They speed walked to the electric door but stopped and hid when they saw two orderlies.