"Do you see it?" Liam asked his best friend. Mason looked around and looked back up.

"No." Mason said. Brett and Liam pulled him back up.

"I told you, you should've gone there and used your-" Liam said to Xiomara.

"Shut up about it already, I'm not going to expose myself." Xiomara snapped, her eyes turning purple. She took a deep breath and closed her so that her eyes turn back to brown.

"Liam, you said this was sink hole?" Mason questioned, bending down to see the hole closer.

"It's a hole, what's the difference?" Liam asked, bending down next to Mason.

"Well, look at all these hand prints and look at all this dirt." Mason said, examining the hole.

"She didn't fall in here." Liam said.

"She was buried." Brett and Xiomara said at the same time. Liam went into the hole and started looking again but jumped out once he found nothing.

"Xiomi, please. He's our friend, trust him." Liam whispered, holding her hands and looking into her eyes. She pulled away and looked at the three boys before going into the hole.

"If I pass out, I'll pull your claws out and make a potion to poison you with them." Xiomara grumbled before kneeling on the floor and putting her hand into the dirt. She closed her eyes and connected with the earth.

"Someone came out of here, but it wasn't Tracy- it was someone, no, something else. This isn't the hole." Xiomara said, and stood up. Brett stuck out his hand to help and she took it, feeling a bit weak. This is the deck time she uses the new found ability and gets drained by it easily.

"What are you?" Mason asked. She turned to him, Brett still holding onto her hand since she still looked weak.

"A sorceress." Xiomara said, tiredly looking at him.

"You're a witch?! What's it like? Can you fly?" Mason asked excitedly. Xiomara laid her head on Brett's arm, suddenly getting a headache.

"I think... I just need to go home." She mumbled, struggling to stand. Brett noticed and carried her.

"I can take her home." Liam said, putting his arms out.

"Seeing that you made her do this, I don't think your her favorite person. I think I should take her, don't worry." Brett said. Liam let him go with Xiomara and sighed in defeat and frustration.

*
*
*

"Thank you for bringing her home." Celeste said, letting Brett in. Xiomara had fallen asleep on the way to her house, leaving Brett to find her house by scent. He placed her on the couch and noticed two girls peeking.

"Mariah, Genesis, stop being creepy." Celeste said, rolling her eyes. She looked back and Brett and smiled.

"What happened to her? Why is she so weak?" Genesis asked, feeling Xiomara's aura.

"She did this thing where she touched the ground and felt what happened there before, I guess that made her weak." Brett said.

"Demetria told her she wasn't ready for that yet, why did she do it?" Celeste said, taking a cold rag from Mariah's hand and putting it on Xiomara's forehead.

"She just wanted to help Liam look for something." Brett said. Celeste nodded and told Genesis to get her healing clay.

"Well, I better get going. Let Liam know that she's okay, he's probably worried." Brett said, politely.

"Will do, thank you for bringing her here." Mariah smiled, walking him out. Brett nodded and left.

*

"Xiomara!" Liam called out, catching up to her.

"Hi." She said, opening her locker.

"I thought you would ignore me." Liam said, relieved that she wasn't mad.

"No." She said, pulling out her textbook then closing her looker.

"How are you feeling." Liam asked, trying to get more than one word out of her.

"Better." She said and walked away. Liam sighed in frustration and looked at Mason.

"I count it as progress." Mason said, unsure. Liam rolled his eyes and they both made their way to class.

*

"No, we have prohibited her from using her powers for a month until we see that her powers have recharged completely, I'm sorry." Demetria told Scott. Scott, Liam, and Kira had been trying to get a hold of her to see if she could heal Lucas and his boyfriend that got stung. Demetria got annoyed by the constant buzzing of Xiomara's phone so she finally answered.

"Okay. Tell her I'll visit her tomorrow to see how she's doing." Scott said.

"Okay, Scott, thank you for understanding." Demetria said and hung up.