"My mother had a hypnotist who helped her quit smoking. She had me see the same one when I was 10." Lydia said, sitting Xiomara down.

"You smoked when you were 10?" Scott asked, incredulously.

"No, I bit my fingernails. Just find a lighter or a candle, please." Lydia said. Malia found a fire torch and turned it on.

"Too much?" Malia asked.

"I got one." Scott said, pulling out a candle. They lit the candle and Lydia sat in front of her.

"Wait, are you sure? I already remember him, would it even work?" Xiomara asked worriedly.

"It doesn't matter, we're not trying to find memories, we're trying to find your connection with Stiles, okay?" Lydia said.

"Okay." Xiomara nodded and took a deep breath.

"I'm going to have Scott read it, his voice is more soothing." Lydia told her, handing Scott the notebook.

"Take a deep breath and look at the candle. Feel the muscles in your body begin to relax. Your hands relaxing.
Your eyelids relaxing." Scott said. Xiomara slowly closed her eyes, making the three seniors look at each other.

"As you relax, imagine you're sitting in front of a TV." Scott said. Xiomara imagined her self in front of a tv at home. She looked around and saw the remote on her lap.

"When you turn the TV on, it's going to play memories from your life. The remote gives you total control. You can play any memory you want. All you have to do, is hit the button." She heard Scott say. She grabbed the remote and turned the TV on.

"'We study herbalism to make potions and learn how to mix our elements with the herbs. This oil is helps me make my healing fire, it contains allantoin, that comes from Comfrey roots, aloe, and many other healing herbs,' She said, taking Stile's hand that had a scrape and putting the fire on it. She put the fire out and closed the container and saw Stiles looking at where his scrape used to be."

Xiomara changed it.

"'How'd you calm him down like that?' Stiles asked. Xiomara shrugged and took her hand off of Liam forehead. 'Why am I on your lap?' Xiomara asked, moving back to her seat.'You were sleeping and he could've killed you.' Stiles shrugged."

Click

"'What are you? Are you supernatural too?' Mason asked. She looked at Scott and Stiles nervously. She never liked people knowing she was a witch because then they would want her to be like their personal genie and grant them wishes or try to kill her.'She doesn't know, yet.' Stiles said, pulling her to the middle of him and Scott."

Click

"'Keep an eye out for anyone suspicious and get us if you're 100 percent sure, okay?' Stiles told Xiomara. She nodded and he ruffled her hair before letting her go to class."

Click

"'I shouldn't have left.' She mumbled. 'Actually, you should have stayed in the magic realm. You would've been safer.'Stiles said, sleepily. He dosed off and she looked at her phone. Melissa came and smiled sadly at Xiomara before waking up Stiles. 'He's okay, the doctor got here and he's stitched him up right now.' Melissa said. 'I want to go see him.' Stiles said, standing up but Melissa sat him back down.'The anesthesia needs to wear off, it's going to be at least two hours.' Melissa said. 'He's going to be okay?' Stiles mumbled, after mumbling a bunch of other things. 'He's going to be just fine.' Melissa smiled. Stiles sighed in relief and hugged Xiomara."

Click

"'Hayden and Liam are together.' Xiomara sniffled, in the rain. Stiles pulled her inside his house and hugged her. 'You're sleeping over, it's late and it's raining.' Stiles said, pulling her to his room. 'But, Deme-', 'I'll call her.' He said, handing her some dry clothes and a towel. She came back with dry clothes and sat on his bed. 'Have you watched Star Wars' Stiles asked. 'Only like the first three.' She shrugged. 'Then we're watching the rest!' He said, excitedly, pulling her next to him. She sat there stiffly as he put his hand over her shoulder. 'What? I like to cuddle' Stiles said. She laughed and became less stiff. 'This is my first time cuddling with a boy' she said, shyly. 'Then I'll make this the best cuddle session ever.' Stiles smile, wrapping both arms around her."

She smiled. She heard a thump upstairs and stood. She climbed the stair slowly, hearing laughter. She opened her bedroom door and saw her favorite memory of him.

"'Why are climbing in through my window?' Xiomara giggled.'Scott does it a lot so I wanted to see how it felt.' Stiles shrugged, holding Xiomara's hand as an aid to stand up. He jumped up and they stood closely together. They stared at each other intently until Xiomara kissed his cheek and ran to her bed. 'How did it feel, then?' Xiomara asked, throwing herself on her bed, trying change the conversation. 'Huh?' Stiles asked, still in a daze. 'How did it feel climbing through my window, that's on the second floor?' She repeated. 'Extremely tiring.' Stiles said, laying next to her. She laughed and shook her head. 'But that kiss made it totally worth it.' Stiles smirked, staring at the ceiling."

"'Xiomara.' Stiles said, out of breath. 'Yeah, what is it?' Xiomara asked. 'Remember me.' Stiles said."

"That's when it changed." Xiomara whispered, staring at the fire.

"'What? Why are you telling me this?' 'Remember me and the feelings I make you feel, just remember me.' Stiles rambled."

"What changed?" Lydia asked.

"He called me."

"'Are you leaving?'Xiomara asked, worriedly, gripping the S necklace.'Yeah, don't worry. Just know that, after all the nights and days we've spent together, I love you.' Stiles said and the line went dead."

"I should've been there with him." Xiomara whispered, holding the S necklace. Everything started quaking and Xiomara got up and looked at Lydia. They started walking to the door and opened it. They saw a tunnel with a bright light shining on the other side. Lydia held Xiomara's hand as they both stared at it. There was a shadow coming through.

"Stiles?" Xiomara whispered.