"It's okay, you don't have to stop." Theo said, weakly.

"Trust me, I won't." Malia said, taking out her claws. Scott grabbed her arm and pushed her back with Liam.

"Malia, enough! Hey. Slow down, okay? He's going back in the ground." Scott said.

"You can't." Liam said, making them look at him.

"He remembers Stiles." Liam said.

"Scott remembers Stiles. Xiomara never forgot him in the first place." Malia said.

"Lydia remembers Stiles, too." Xiomara said.

"The Dread Doctors knew all about the Wild Hunt. He can help us." Liam said.

"He can backstab us." Xiomara said.

"And kill us." Scott added.

"He's my responsibility. Noshiko gave me the sword." Liam said, lifting up the sword.

"We all know how great a decision maker and a responsible person you are." Xiomara said sarcastically.

"It's so awkward when mom and dads fight." Theo said.

"Shut up!" Liam, Scott, and Xiomara said.

"If Theo tries anything, we'll send him back to the Skinwalkers, but for right now-"

"Uh, 'scuse me, sweetie, but I don't think a newly bitten can make decisions yet, sorry." Xiomara said, cutting Hayden off.

"Theo goes back now." Scott said.

"Except Liam's the one with the sword." Theo commented.

"Shut up!" They all said. Scott pulled Liam away and Malia tried to get to Theo.

"Malia." Hayden said, stepping in front of her.

"Can you give me a second alone with Theo?" Malia asked.

"Why?" Hayden asked.

"To kill him." Malia shrugged.

"Okay, look, I know that there's mixed feelings all around, but I might be your only option to stop the Wild Hunt." Theo said.

"Let's kill him." Malia mumbled. Hayden stopped her again and started trying to be a peacemaker. Xiomara rolled her eyes and sat next to Theo.

"She beat you up pretty bad, I almost feel bad." She said, wiping the blood off his face.

"How are you so passive?" Theo asked.

"Passive aggressive." She corrected, pressing down roughly on a cut that hadn't healed. He hissed in pain and nodded.

"I understand now." He whispered as she finished cleaning him up.

*

"This was a bad idea." Liam said looking at Xiomara who was holding Theo by chains.

"It's not a bad idea." Hayden said.

"It is a terrible idea." Theo and Xiomara said at the same time.

"Ha, jinx." Theo joked, making Xiomara shake her head and chuckle.

"Really?" Liam questioned, looking at Xiomara.

"Out of the three of you, I can tolerate him the most." Xiomara shrugged. Liam was about to ask why but Theo started talking before he could.

"I told you where the transformer is, I told you how it works. I don't need to be there when it all blows up." Theo said, Xiomara nodding in agreement.