"The tunnel gate's locked." Malia said.

"Everything's locked." Scott said.

"I put a shield around the whole place." Xiomara said.

"Think it'll hold them off?" Malia asked.

"Probably not." Scott said.

"Definitely not." Lydia corrected.

"You guys aren't hoping I'm gonna be the optimist, are you?" Malia asked, worriedly.

"Of course not, Scott is the optimistic hot girl, we established this." Xiomara said. Scott and Lydia nodded in agreement and looked at the cold box.

"So, how cold does this thing get? Scott asked.

"Cold enough for a Hellhound. It's not the same as the ice bath you gave Isaac but, it can lower your core temperature past anything a human can survive." Lydia explained.

"So what does freezing our asses off have to do with our memories?" Malia questioned.

"It'll slow your heart rate, and put you in a trance-like state." Lydia explained.

"Like hypnosis." Scott added.

"Hypnotic regression." Lydia and Xiomara said at the same time.

"If we can figure out how to work it." Lydia said.

"This says "start," so, maybe it's not that complicated." Malia said, pointing at the two buttons.

"It's complicated." Xiomara said, pointing at the switches and dials.

"So, optimistically, how much time do you think we need to do this?" Malia asked, looking at Scott.

"As much time as Liam and Stilinski can buy us." Scott said, opening the box.

*

"Okay, it's doing something." Malia said.

"You ready?" Xiomara asked nervously. Scott looked at all of the girls and nodded. He entered it slowly and closed the door.

"Remember, this will get cold enough to kill you so if something feels wrong or like, it's not working," Lydia started.

"It's going to work." Scott said.

"I hope you're not saying that because you think I know what I'm doing." Lydia said.

"I'm saying that because I know you can figure it out." Scott reassured. Xiomara stared at him, worriedly, and put her hand on the glass.

"It's going to be okay, it's going to work." Scott said, putting his hand on the glass on the same place her's was. She nodded and looked at Lydia turning all the dials. Scott gasped and pulled his hand away.

"Oh, okay, all right, yeah, that's cold. Really cold." Scott said.

"So what are we supposed to do? Talk to him? Help him remember? Wait till he turns into a werewolf freezy pop?" Malia asked.
"We need to guide him. Keep him focused. Xiomara, do you want to do it? Since you remember the most." Lydia said. Xiomara nodded and looked back at Scott.

"Scott, you have to think about Stiles.Try to picture him in your head, remember his face. Remember his sarcasm and how much he loved to be involved in solving crimes." Xiomara said. The box started beeping and Xiomara looked at Lydia.

"Is it supposed to be doing that?" Xiomara asked.

"I don't like this. Something's wrong." Malia said.

"Wait. Give it a few more seconds." Lydia said, stopping Malia from doing anything.

"Ah! I'm getting him out of there." Malia said, freaking out. She put her hand on the lever but Lydia stopped her.