"So we should stay here. Is that what you're thinking?" Hayden asked, looking out the station window.

"It doesn't matter where we are. We still need to figure out how to fight them." Liam said, staring at the floor.

"No one can fight them." Hayden said.

"Douglas can." Theo said, making the four sophomores look at him.

"Why does he have to be locked up?" Xiomara asked, sitting in front of the cell.

"He's still Theo." Hayden said.

"And you were on his side but you don't see me trying to lock you up." Xiomara said, crossing her arms.

"Theo saved Scott. Remember?" Theo said in third person.

"He can still hear you." Mason said.

"Then he can hear me say he needs to shut up so we can figure out how to fight the Ghost Riders." Hayden snapped. Xiomara glared at her and formed a fireball.

"Put it away." Theo whispered, swatting her shoulder, awkwardly, from the cell. She did as told and folded her hands together.

"You don't need to figure it out." Theo said.

"Because Douglas already did." Liam said.

"If he knew how to fight them, then he might know everything about them." Hayden said, in realization.

"And guess who knows all about Mr.
Douglas?" Xiomara said, motioning to Theo while Theo pointed at himself. Her phone vibrated and she stood up.

"That's my cue, later!" Xiomara said and teleported to where Scott was. She teleported right next to Scott and sighed in victory.

"We found it." Malia told her.

"I see that." Xiomara responded, staring at the green translucent wall.

*

"He followed our scent." Scott said, stepping forward.

"I followed your desperation." Douglas said. The girls stepped up, Malia holding her steel stick and Xiomara forming a fireball.

"We're all in a tough spot. Desperate to get inside and save everyone, and hoping to find a way to stop this army of the dead. We all want the same thing." Douglas said

"He has a point." Lydia admitted.

"Except he's killing people." Xiomara said, making Douglas smirk at her.

"All that matters right now is getting through the rift." Douglas said.

"Then you're out of luck." Malia said, lifting up her stick.

"The rift burns anything that tries to pass through it." Lydia said.

"Perhaps not everything." Douglas said, Parrish coming around the corner.

"Jordan." Lydia said.

"If the Hellhound can open the rift, we all go together." Douglas stated.

"You're the bad guy. I'm pretty sure helping you is a bad idea." Malia said.

"Good guy. Bad guy. When has anything ever been so black and white?" Douglas asked.

"World War II." Liam said, putting his hand on Xiomara's shoulder, trying to catch his breath.

"He's a Nazi. He wants the Hunt for himself. He wants his own supernatural army." Liam said. Everyone looked at Douglas, surprised at the fact that he was a Nazi. He took out the whip, making Xiomara step forward.

"We're not letting you through that rift." Scott said.

"'Not letting' me? I see, you still think you have a say in the matter." Douglas said and swung the whip. Xiomara pushed Scott back and created a shield and let it down with Scott roared. Douglas continued swinging the whip until all of them were against a wall.

"Hollenhund." Douglas said in German. Parrish approached the wall and started opening it.

"Parrish, stop!" Scott said. Parrish continued making and opening and stepped back.

"Wunderbar." Douglas smiled and went through the opening, Parrish following. The teens waited for a few second then went to go through the opening but stopped when they saw it closing.

"No." Scott said watching the two hunters come through the wall. They backed up as the hunters stepped closer.

"Liam, take Lydia and Xiomara to the bunker." Scott said. Liam nodded and took the two girl's hands and the began running.

"That roar wasn't promising." Liam said, looking back.

"Well, they rarely are." Lydia said.

"Keep going. Keep going." Xiomara whispered, pulling them along but stopped when they saw one of the hunters. It aimed the gun at them and Xiomara's eyes turned purple, glaring at it.

"Get behind us." She whispered to Liam. Lydia pulled him behind her and Xiomara. The hunter put his gun down and just stared at them.

"What's happening?" Liam asked.

"I don't know. But stay behind us." Lydia said.

"Follow me." Xiomara said. They shuffled cautiously around it and it watched their every move.

"It's afraid of you two. You saw it back down when Xiomara's eyes turned purple and when Lydia pushed me behind her?"

"I'm afraid of me." Lydia whispered.

*

I have a son. His name is Mieczyslaw Stilinski, but we call him Stiles. I remember." Sheriff Stilinski said. Xiomara smiled and Lydia held her hand.

"When Stiles was a little kid, he couldn't say his first name, not sure why.It pretty much rolls off the tongue but, uh, the closest he could get was "mischief" his mother called him that until- I remember when, uh When Stiles first got his Jeep. It belonged to his mother. She wanted him to have it. The first time when he took a spin behind the wheel, he went straight into a ditch, I gave him his first roll of duct tape that day. He was always getting into trouble, but he always had a good heart. Always. We're here tonight because my goofball son decided to drag Scott, his greatest friend in the world, into the woods to see a dead body." Sheriff Stilinski said.

"How did you remember?" Xiomara asked, wiping her eyes.

"It started with Stiles' jersey, then I found the red string for his crime board, finally, his whole room came back and all the memories and then the strangest thing happened." Sheriff said.

"What?" Lydia mumbled.

"I thought I saw him. It's like something opened right there in the middle of the room. Just for a moment, and then it was gone." Sheriff explained.

"A rift." Scott said, making Sheriff Stilinski furrow his eyebrows.

"I thought there was only one rift. We saw it disappear." Malia said, confused.

"You remembered Stiles and then a new rift was created." Scott said.

"Maybe we can do it too, y'know, by remembering Stiles." Xiomara said.

"Then we'll open it again." Scott said.

"We just have to remember everything." Scott said.