"I need you to take care of them." Scott said, signaling to the surviving wolves. Xiomara nodded and went to them.

"Who's first?" Xiomara asked. Brett came up to her and showed her his arm. She put her hair in a bun and took out her water and oil.

"Close your eyes if you get nauseous at the sight of blood." Xiomara said, inspecting the wound. He had an arrowhead stuck in his arm and was bleeding black blood. Brett looked away. She recited a spell to make the area of the wound numb and pulled out the arrowhead that was covered in wolfsbane. She then took the healing water and put it on his wound to wash out the wolfsbane. She rubbed oil on her hand and started the fire. She placed it on his arm and held it there for a minute or two since it was so deep.

"Take them away!" Scott yelled as a bunch of bullets started going around. Xiomara stopped healing the little girl and helped Brett usher the others to a safer place.

*

"Why are you home so late?" Demetria asked, startling Xiomara.

"Oh, you're back." Xiomara said, putting keys on the hook.

"Don't change the topic, it is 12am, young lady." Demetria said, Xiomara rolled her eyes and went to the kitchen to get some water.

"I was technically helping Derek." Xiomara said, sensing that Demetria was standing behind her and waiting for an answer.

"Don't mention Derek! That son of a bitch!" Demetria yelled, startling Xiomara again.

"What did he do?" Xiomara asked, using it as a way to change the topic.

"He cheated on me, with a human." Demetria said, ashamed that it was with a human. Xiomara knew exactly who she was talking about but decided to pretend she didn't.

"Do you want to talk about it?" Xiomara asked, Demetria nodded and they went to sit on the couch to talk about it.

"Her name was Braeden, like what type of name is that?" Demetria questioned and continued rambling. This was the first time that Xiomara was reminded that Demetria was only a 22 year old girl who is new to this whole matriarch thing.

"Maybe I should just get a sperm donor, like your mom did. It's less stressful- but then I'd have to go to the magic realm and file a bunch of papers." Demetria continued. She eventually fell asleep and Xiomara snuck upstairs to go to bed.

*
*
*

"Liam." Mason and Xiomara said at the same time, seeing Liam struggling to catch his breath.

"I'm fine." Liam said. Xiomara kneeled in front of him and grabbed his hand.

"You're not, you're stressed." Xiomara whispered, looking at him and Scott.

"I said I'm fine." Liam coughed out.

"If you don't want to be with us it's okay, just don't push your friends away, too." Scott said. Liam looked at Mason then at Xiomara. Liam shifted his eyes to look at the mirror where he saw a berserker.

*

"Xio- Hey!" Mason called out, not know how to say Xiomara's name.  Xiomara looked at him and started walking towards him when he started motioning for her to sit next to him.

"You can sit here." Mason said. She nodded and sat down. She noticed the sign in his hand and smiled to herself. The game started and they started losing horribly. Liam went on the field and the round started. He stayed frozen, staring at his opponents.

"Liam, snap out of it. You can do this." She mumbled. Coach Finnstock yelled at Liam, snapping his out of it. He watched the other team score and sighed. Another round started and Liam finally got the ball. Brett came and tackled him making him fall. They game ended, Beacon Hills losing. Mason and Xiomara waited for Liam to come out so that they could console him.

*

"Hello?" Xiomara said, answering the phone.

"We're going to Mexico." Stiles said.

"I have to ask Demetria." Xiomara said.

"I'll send Malia to convince her." Stiles said.

"You're outside already?" Xiomara asked, surprised.

"Yup." He answered and hung up. The doorbell rang and Xiomara ran downstairs.

"Hi, I'm Malia Tate, a friend of Xiomara." Lydia said and Demetria. Malia started working her magic and Xiomara slowly approached them.

"What's going on?" Xiomara asked, pretending to be oblivious.

"I was just telling her how we need your abilities to help our friends." Malia smiled.

"I'm not very convinced, though." Demetria said, crossing her arms.

"Mom made our coven to help the supernatural, my friends that are in danger are a werewolf and a kitsune, it's my duty to help, Demetria." Xiomara said. Demetria sighed and nodded.

"You can go, but I'll give you some weapons. I know our mantra says that we should be passive but our founder have died because of it, it's time to change it a little." Demetria said, handing Xiomara her mother's wand.

"She put this away when she started the coven. You'll also need her protective cloak. I know she taught you defensive spells, so use it." Demetria said, putting the cloak around her. She sent her out with Malia and waved goodbye.

"You look like you just came out of Hogwarts, so cute." Stiles said.

"I hate you." She mumbled, fixing her cloak.

"We're stopping at Scott's house." Malia said. Xiomara nodded and fiddled with her wand. They got to Scott's house and started looking for something that had Scott's scent. They went back downstairs and saw Liam.

"You're not going Liam, go home." Stiles said, as if Liam had asked a million times.

"Why not?" Liam sighed.

"Because it's a full moon and I don't feel like driving to Mexico just to get my throat ripped out." Stiles said.

"But you're taking Malia." Xiomara said, crossing her arms.

"It's still too dangerous, children." Malia said.

"Then chain me up to the backseat or something." Liam suggested, trying to think of a way to go.

"We broke them, remember." Malia reminded. Xiomara then remembered there was a potion that was made especially for wolves that couldn't control themselves.

"I can make a potion that will help him control himself." Xiomara said. They all looked at each other then looked back at her.