2: Hanging Out

Zoe's POV
I was laying on my couch, but then there was knock at the door. I got up and opened the door. "Oh, hey handsome" I said smiling, it was dark outside. "What do you want to do princess?" Daniel asked as I went and sat back down on the couch, "how about we cuddle and watch movies" I said grabbing a blanket. Daniel ran up and set down a bag and took his shoes off. Then Daniel came up and cuddled with me and we put 'stranger things' on. I love Daniel. I got up from the couch "Zoe what are you doing?" Daniel asked rubbing his eyes because he was asleep, "umm Daniel I know that we have not been friends for over 24 hours but I already have a crush on you" I said sitting next to him "when I laid eyes on you I knew that you were the one and a keeper" Daniel said hugging me. I smiled. Daniel began kissing my neck making me moan.
Daniel's POV
I was kissing Zoe's neck making her moan. I found her sweet spot I began sucking leaving light hickey's down her neck, she began moving around but I rapped my arm around her to make her stop. "Daniel stop" Zoe moaned. I bite down and Zoe pulled away laying back down. I smiled and laid down next to Zoe and we began cuddling.

__________
The whole time I was writing this chapter I was watching 'heartland'