16: VLOG SQUAD

Daniel's POV
Me and Zoe started on our way to the Vlog squad house. We pulled into the driveway and Zoe was amazed by their house, "lets go" Zoe said getting out of the car running to the front door waiting for me. I walked up to Zoe and hugged her and knocked on the door. Heath opened it. "Oh hey Heath" Zoe said hugging me, Heath smiled at Zoe then he looked at me. "Is Zoe with you Daniel?" Heath asked "yeah" I said nodding my head 'yes' Heath let us into the house. We walked around the couch, we sat down and Zoe sat on my lap. There was four other people on the couch and it was Heath, Zane, Jason, and Alex sitting with us on the couch.
Zoe's POV
I was sitting on Daniel's lap "please get off my lap" Daniel whispered in my ear. I got off his lap and he walked off so I sat back down where Daniel sat. Then Heath, Zane, Jason, and Alex walked off as well. "That's strange" I said in my head as Todd walked into the living room sitting next to me. He hugged me. "Congratulations on the baby girl" Todd said smiling "thanks" I said hugging back "all the boys know" Todd said grabbing the remote to their TV. Todd but 13 Reasons why on. He gave me a blanket and begging the selfish person I am I kept it all to my self and the blanket was huge and soft. Daniel walked into the living room swinging his keys on his index finger. "You ready to go?" Daniel asked walking up to me, "yeah" I said getting up. I walked over to sleeping Todd and I put the blanket on him, I ran my fingers  I threw his hair. I kissed his forehead and then I turned the light off. I walked up to Daniel and grabbed his hand and walked outside the car.