5: Am I pregnant

Zoe's POV
I am sitting by the toilet just in case if I started throwing up again. I got a text from Daniel once again.

Daniel🦄: hey I'm gonna be there in 20 minutes
Me: okay, love you
Daniel🦄: love you too!😘😍

I smiled at Daniel's text and I got up off the floor and walked out of my bedroom, I went downstairs and sat on the couch closest to the bathroom. I put the TV on and I went and got a blanket and pillow. I laid down on the couch and watched TV. I was watching 'pretty little lairs'. Then there was a knock at the door, I got up and opened it, and I was Daniel, I let him in and he sat on the couch.
Daniel's POV
I sat down on the couch and put my car keys and the pregnancy tests on the coffee table. "Daniel we have to talk" Zoe said as she sat next to me. "Okay" I said putting my arm on Zoe's shoulder, "so what if I am pregnant, what would you do?" Zoe asked, "I would support you and help you with any thing you'll need or need to do" I said smiling "okay I'm going to take it" Zoe said reading how long you have to wait to see the answer. "Okay" I said kissing Zoe on the lips. "We'll have to wait 2 minutes for the answer" Zoe said walking up to the bathroom, I nodded 'yes' then she entered the bathroom to do what she needed. After a few minutes Zoe walked out of the bathroom with the test in her head, she came up and sat next to me...

____________
Who's ready to find out what the test says comment 'yes' or 'no' love y'all!