18: Packing for the trip to Daniel's family's house

3 months later
Daniel's POV
Me and Zoe were packing for our trip to my family's house, god damn in so excited for Zoe and my family to finally meet. "Zoe you know you might have the baby in Oregon" I said packing baby clothes if she does have the baby  that we did name her Skyler Rose Seavey the name Scotty picked. It's adorable. "Yeah I know that" Zoe said bringing the baby stuff outside our room putting it in the living room. I had a small laugh. After a hour we had all our stuff we needed packed we brought them downstairs to the living room. We were tiered so we put the tv on and we decided to take a nap. A few minutes later we fell asleep.
Next morning
Zoe's POV
I woke up to the cold air hitting my skin "I'm cold" I groaned hugging myself. "The uber is here so we can go to the airport" Daniel said picking me up "did you bring the bags out to the uber?" I asked cuddling up to his chest. "Yes" Daniel said as a blanket went over my body. I smiled in Daniel's chest. I felt being set in a seat so my eyes opened. I buckled up then cuddled my blanket. "So where you two heading?" The uber asked "to the airport ... um" Daniel said "okay, sorry my name is Jonny" Jonny said driving down the road "okay" I said falling asleep. I had my head against the window.
Daniel's POV
"So are you two dating?" Jonny asked "yeah, she's pregnant with my daughter" I said looking at Zoe "how many months?" Jonny asked "she's eight months so Zoe might have our daughter in Oregon" I said smiling "nice, your girlfriend who's pregnant with your daughter is named Zoe and your name is" Jonny said "my name is Daniel" I said as Jonny pulled into the airport drop off place. I woke Zoe up. We thanked Jonny we paid him on the uber app. We got our bags and did what we needed to do at the airport, before we get onto the airplane.