13: shopping for the baby

Zoe's POV
When we reached IKEA we parked next to a Tesla that looked like David's Tesla. I got out of the car so did Daniel then David jumped from the side with his camera in his hands, he made me jump "David" I said punching his arm. "I'm sorry" David said pointing the camera in my face, "it's okay" I said noticing Scotty. David had a small laugh. "Scotty!" I yelled as everyone stared at me running to Scotty jumping into his arms. Scotty laughed "you are exited to see me Zoe" Scotty said letting me on my feet "I haven't seen or talked to you in two years you jerk" I said punching his chest, and other reason way I'm a fan of David and Liza is because he is my cousin from my moms side. "You guys know each other?" Alex asked "yeah, he's my cousin" I said patting his chest. "You guys don't have the same last name or you two don't look that much alike" David said pointing the camera at me and Scotty "oh Zoe is from my moms side and cousins don't always look alike" Scotty said hugging me. "Your a uncle" I said then ran into IKEA with Liza. All the boys ran after us. Once we reached the row with baby stuff in it we stopped running, "who's the Dad of your child?" Scotty asked looking at Daniel and Alex. "Me" Daniel said raising his hand haft way "Daniel if you hurt Zoe in a bad way me and her don't like I'll cut your dick off" Scotty said pointing at Daniel me and Alex laughed. Daniel nodded 'yes'. I laugh and went over to Liza. She was looking at cribs. "I like this one" Liza said pointing at it "I like it to its cute" I said looking at it then me and Liza got a employee and we bought it. After shopping at IKEA we headed home and set up the baby's room. When we finished decorating her room it looked like this.

 When we finished decorating her room it looked like this

Daniel's POV
I walked downstairs with Zoe, hand as hand. We sat on the couch with my hands on Zoe's baby belly. Then there was a kick. I smiled "the little one is kicking my hands" I said as the baby kept kicking my hands. I laughed. Then I got a text from someone so I answered it, it was Zach.

Zach: hello
Me: hi
Zach: so what's the baby doing?
Me: she's kicking me
Zach: ugh meany
Me: don't talk about my daughter like that
Zach: sorry
Me: gtg
Zach: bye

I looked at Zoe, she was a sleep on my lap looking like a little cutie she is. I got up and put Zoe on the couch and I made sure I could fit on the outside. I went and grabbed a blanket and I laid on the couch next to Zoe putting the blanket over us. I put the TV on and I feel asleep.