4: Pregnancy test

Zoe's POV
It's been a week from the day me and Daniel had sex. We are hanging out later today. Right know I felt sick so I ran to the bathroom and I dropped in front of the toilet and began throwing up. My phone was on the floor next to me. Then I got a text from Daniel. So I responded to him.

Daniel🦄: hey princess!
Me: hey Daniel
Daniel🦄: what's wrong?
Me: just sickness
Daniel🦄: oh, do you want me to pick up a pregnancy text for you?
Me: yeah, when are you coming over?
Daniel🦄: I can come around in a hour or less?
Me: come over in 30 minutes
Daniel🦄: okay, love you baby!
Me: love you too

Daniel didn't answer, he's probably getting ready to leave his house.
Daniel's POV
I walked downstairs to see the boys watching TV. They are lazy. I went and grabbed the keys to my car, I went and walked outside. I got into my car. I began my journey to the store for the pregnancy text for Zoe. I was scared, I didn't want my girlfriend to be pregnant, at least not yet. I left the house and headed to the store. I walked in, and went to the front counter thingy. "Do you need any help?" The girl at the cash register asked me, I looked at her name tag, her name was Cathie. "Yes, where's the pregnancy tests?" I asked, "they are in the health and medical row" Cathie said pointing at it. "Thanks" I said walking down the row. I found a pregnancy test that said "pregnancy test 99% works" I decided to take that one. I walked back up to Cathie, I checked it out "thanks bye" I said opening the door to the store.

_________
Hey sorry for the cliffhanger!