19: Sleepy timey, but not

Daniel's POV
After the movie me and Tyler went to get some ice cream, but when I walked into the kitchen I saw mom and Zoe having a little conversation. I smiled at them and got the ice cream and Tyler got the bowls and spoons. Once we got that stuff out mom and Zoe were staring at us. Then Anna, Christian, and Dad came out to the kitchen to get ice cream. We got lots of ice cream and put the stuff back then went and ate in the living room watching the movie that we just picked.
Zoe's POV
After me and Keri finished talking I walked up to Daniel. "Daniel I'm going to bed" I said walking up to him. "Okay, in coming" Daniel said finishing his ice cream "okay" I said as Daniel put his bowl in the sink. Then we walked up stairs with out a word. I sat on the bed slipping off my shoes. "So why you so tired you slept the whole plain ride?" Daniel asked "my baby belly hurts, the baby is pushing on everything" I whined "aren't you only eight months pregnant?" Daniel asked "no, today I'm nine months pregnant" I said standing up wondering over to Daniel. "Do you wanna go to the doctors?" Daniel asked kindly "yeah" I said grabbed the car keys. I handed Daniel the car keys and we walked downstairs.

_________
Hey guys, yes this book was short and the next chapter might be the last chapter. But every but I end now there with be a authors note. Hope y'all enjoyed.