11: hanging out with the boys

Zoe's POV
After the boys finished their YouNow Zach ran up to the cabinet were all the snacks and other foods are. "Umm were are the all the gold fish?" Zach asked looking at me and the other boys, "ops" I said nervously "Zoe Tim!" The boys yelled at me "I'm sorry I have too feed this little thing in me" I said grabbing my baby belly. The boys started laughing at me because I was talking to my belly. "You need to stop making me eat all your uncles foods" I said in baby voice. "You call us your and Daniel's baby its uncles?" Corbyn asked "yeah, Daniel's the dad and you Corbyn, Jonah, Jack, and Zach are uncles" I said smiling and grabbing Daniel's hand. "So are you having a boy or girl" Jonah asked looking at my baby belly "it's a little girl" I said hugging Daniel "awe" all the boys said. I smiled. "Daniel can we go home?" I asked whispering in his ear. He nodded 'yes' "okay we are going to head home" Daniel said grabbing my hand, we walked out and headed home. We walked into my house and sat on the couch, "what should we name the baby" I asked "how about we name her umm Mya Izzy Seavey?" Daniel asked "yes it's perfect, but we should keep thinking" I said "yeah sounds smart" Daniel said. (Comment first and Middle names for girls, if you do it'll help me for Daniel and Zoe's daughter) I smiled and wrote down the name Daniel thought of. I smiled and cuddled up next to Daniel. Few minutes after that I fell asleep.
Daniel's POV
Zoe fell asleep on my lap so I picked her up. I brought Zoe up to our room and put her in bed and I grabbed one of my big shirts and some shorts and I took Zoe's clothes off and I put my clothes on her. Zoe is a deep sleeper so she did know that I did that well she was asleep. I put her into bed, then I put the TV on and went downstairs to wash dishes. I heard a knock at the front door so I went and answered. It was a guy with a basket for a baby. "Hello?" I asked "hi who are you?" they asked "I'm Daniel Seavey and I'm Zoe Tim's boyfriend" I said raising a eyebrow "oh yeah, I'm Zoe's brother I'm her older brother and I found out that she's having a baby" he said. "Nice to meet you, Zoe is actually asleep" I said "okay, I'm Mikey Tim" he said handing me the basket of baby stuff, it had like bottles and other baby stuff in it. "Okay I'll tell Zoe you stopped by" I said hugging him, "okay bye" Mikey said unlocking his car "bye" I said shutting the front door. I turned around and saw Zoe walking down stairs. "Babe what do you want for dinner?" I asked hugging Zoe, "mac and cheese with watermelon" Zoe said "okay, you have a weird taste in food" I said grabbing a pot and filing it with water to boil. "I know that" Zoe said sitting on the couch putting the TV on. I smiled and laughed a little. I put the pot of water on the oven, waiting for the water to boil I was cutting watermelon and also eating some of it. When the water started boiling I put the mac and cheese in. When I finished making the weird dinner Zoe wanted I gave some to Zoe and some to me but mostly watermelon, if you knew me you would know how much I love watermelon. When we finished dinner I told Zoe about Mikey and I gave her the basket and she thought it was adorable and we went up stairs to bed, Zoe crawled in bed putting the TV on. I changed into sweatpants and no shirt. I turned the light off and crawled into bed falling asleep with Zoe.