6: Pregnant or not pregnant

Zoe's POV
I sat on the couch with the pregnancy test and on it said that I was PREGNANT! My hand covered my mouth, I was shocked. "I'm a daddy" Daniel said hugging me and giving me a wet kiss on my cheek. "I'm a mommy" I said hugging Daniel "we should tell my friends" Daniel said grabbing his keys. "What are your friends names anyways?" I asked, kissing Daniel on the lips. "Okay you wanna know?" Daniel asked, "yes please so I can actually now there names" I said grabbing Daniel's hand. "Well the one with red cheeks is Zach, then the one with curly hair is Jack, then the one with blonde hair is Corbyn, then the last who is the tallest is Jonah" Daniel said walking away from the couch to the front door, and I followed him. "Wait Daniel, can I change at least?" I asked, "uhhh yeah" Daniel said turning to me. "Here" I said handing Daniel the pregnancy test. I walked upstairs and went and changed into a outfit that I would be comfortable in. I grabbed an outfit and got undressed and put it on, this is what my outfit looks like.

I walked downstairs and I saw Daniel watching TV

I walked downstairs and I saw Daniel watching TV. "I'm ready to go" I said walking over to Daniel, "that looks nice and comfy" Daniel said running up and picking me up, I rapped my arms around his neck and I rapped my legs around his waist.
Daniel's POV
I grabbed my keys and walked out of the house holding Zoe, I let Zoe onto her feet and we got into my car. I started up the car and headed over to me and the boys house. When we reached my house Zoe got out and ran up too the front door, I came up and picked up Zoe bridle style. Zoe opened the door and I walked in with Zoe in my arms.