15: Getting ready to go meet the Vlog Squad

Zoe's POV
I woke up and it was like 9:17 AM so I got out of bed and picked out a outfit then got into the shower, leaving Daniel asleep on the bed. When I got out of the shower I changed into this.

I walked out of the bathroom feeling someone staring at me, I looked over at Daniel and there he was staring at me

I walked out of the bathroom feeling someone staring at me, I looked over at Daniel and there he was staring at me. "I can see your bra strap" Daniel said smiling "okay" I said grabbing one of Daniel's sweatshirts putting it on. "You look adorable" Daniel said as I sat on his lap. I kissed him on the lips. "God I love you" Daniel said kissing me on the lips, I pulled away and smiled "I love you too" I said French kissing Daniel. Daniel pulled away "let me get dressed" Daniel said carefully taking me off his lap. "No" I whined "Zoe you are stubborn" Daniel said grabbing a outfit. Daniel walked into the bathroom keeping the door open. I turned the TV on putting Mean girls on. I crawled  into bed and I slowly fell asleep.
Daniel's POV
After my shower I changed into what every fan is use to, I changed into a black shirt and black Jeans like always. I walked out of the bathroom to see Zoe asleep in bed watching mean girls. I smiled and woke Zoe up "Daniel" Zoe whined opening her eyes looking at me "we got to go" I said pulling Zoe up from the bed "what time is it" Zoe said hugging me as I grabbed my phone "it's 9:53 AM" I said reading the time off my phone. "Okay lets go" Zoe said as both of us put our shoes on. We walked downstairs, I grabbed my keys and headed to the car with Zoe.