18: Daniel's family

Three months later
After packing and plane ride to Oregon
Daniel's POV
Once me and Zoe got off the plane we got our bags, luckily all our bags came into the airport. We left the the airport and we called a uber and headed over to my family's house. Once we got to the house we all gave hugs and brought the bags me and Zoe brought. "Zoe's baby belly is getting big" my mom said looking at Zoe's baby belly. "Touch it" Zoe said carelessly pulling her shirt up only to show her baby belly, my mom laid her hands on her belly then she jumped pack "God she scared me, she kicked me" my mom said putting her hands on her chest. I smiled at her. "Thats what baby's do" Zoe said with a small laugh at the end. "I had to deal with four of them" my mom said smiling "I have to deal with Daniel at the house" Zoe said looking at me and smiling "well I had to learn to cook for you" I said kissing her on the lips. Zoe smiled at me, then I walked off to bring our stuff upstairs to put our stuff away where it belongs. After a hour or so I got called down for stairs for dinner. I saw a empty chair next to Zoe so I sat that there and began eating. Dinner was delicious it was better then anything I cooked in my life. I looked up at my mom and smiled "I missed the food you cooked" I said making eye contact with my mom, "thanks, what's wrong with the food you eat?" My mom asked "well I cook, and you know how that tastes" I said smiling.
Zoe's POV
I looked at Daniel like if he was insane, "I honestly think your cooking is good" I said looking at Daniel "thanks" Daniel said smiling at me "why's that?" Daniel's mom asked "well as I grew up I was poor and I didn't eat so well, so anything I eat I try to eat most of it. Also about a year ago when I was sixteen I found my own house the one I live in now. Well three months before I got pregnant my mom and dad died car accident" I said with out a tear. "Oh I'm sorry" Daniel's dad said "it's okay, at least the baby has cool grandparents" I said smiling. Everyone smiled and we finished eating our dinner. Everyone went and watched a movie except me and Daniel's mom. Daniel's mom is washing the dishes right know. "Hey, do you need any help?" I asked walking up to Daniel's mom. "No go watch TV" Daniel's mom said "come on" I whined "fine" Daniel's mom said sighing. Then I began washing dishes with Daniel's mom.

_________
Hey, I don't know Daniel's moms name but I know his dads name and it is Jeffery but he likes being called Jeff so there you go. I'm going to call Daniel's mom Mray because I don't know her real name. You say it like Mary but you can also say it like this Mar-ay. Is that easer?