14: Telling the fans

Zoe's POV
I woke to the baby kicking my ribs, I sat up and got up from the couch and crawled over Daniel not waking him. I grabbed my phone and I had two texts from Scotty and one from Liza. I checked the time and it was 10:21 PM. I answered Liza first.

Little brown girl💁🏽: hey Zoe come around the boys house around 10:00 AM tomorrow
Me: okay what's the address?
Little brown girl💁🏽: *random address*
Me: thanks

Then I went and answered Scotty.

Scotty☠️: hey cousin
Scotty☠️: are you having a boy or a girl
Me: I'm having a girl
Scotty☠️: okay, go to sleep
Me: no the baby woke me by kicking my ribs!
Scotty☠️: okay, here's a first and middle name Skyler Rose Seavey
Me: cute, I'm going bye.
Scotty☠️: bye

I woke Daniel up "stop it Zach" Daniel said, I never wake him up so that's why he said that. "It not Zach it's your girlfriend Zoe" I said sitting on his lap "what do you want" Daniel said grabbing my hips, "how about we go live on Instagram and tell your fans" I said kissing Daniel's cheek, "okay" picking me up and putting me too the side.
Daniel's POV
I grabbed my phone and went into the bathroom and took a selfie posting it to Instagram.

Daniel's POV I grabbed my phone and went into the bathroom and took a selfie posting it to Instagram

Liked by @whydontwemusic @imzachherron +4

@seaveydaniel I'm going live come and Join you cutie's

@Zoe.Tims: Aww thanks for calling me cute
Username194: I'm joining
@imzachherron: okay cutie

I smiled at Zach and Zoe's text, I started the live stream on Instagram and almost all my fallowers came on. I walked up to Zoe and set my phone up in front of both of us. "THATS ZOE TIM" people kept commenting. "Yes this is Zoe Tim" I said kissing her cheek, "hi guys" Zoe said with a small giggle at the end and that made me blush a little "stop blushing" Zoe said  hitting my arm "okay guys the real reason why I went live is because Zoe Tim is my girlfriend" I said hugging her. Then people commented "YAY" and they also commented "what about the basket full of baby girl stuff?". I looked over at Zoe and she nodded 'yes' at me "okay the basket full of baby girl stuff was from Zoe's brother Mikey Tim and he gave that to us because .... ummm ...... I'm kinda a dad, and Zoe's kinda a mom" I said nervously. Everyone was freaking out in the comments. I laughed so did Zoe. Then we kept doing the live stream till around 12:00 AM. We got tired so we got ready for bed, after a hour of watching family guy we fell asleep.