20: Doctors

Daniel's POV
Me and Zoe walked downstairs and mom walked up. "Where are you two going?" She asked smiling "oh, to the doctors" I said hugging Zoe, I heard a little whine of pain from Zoe but only I could hear. My mom smiled and we headed out. We got into the car and Zoe sat down like she couldn't move. "Daniel it hurts to much" Zoe said grabbing the seat belt. "It's okay, try not to mess up Christian's car he'll be pissed" I said smiling. Zoe nodded in pain. I helped Zoe buckle up. Then we hit the road to the doctors. Once we got there I helped Zoe threw the walk. We walked in a Nurse ran up. "Is she okay?" She asked "the baby is hurting her" I said making eye contact with Zoe. Then I read her name and it said Nurse Cathrin. I smiled. "Okay come with me" Nurse Cathrin said grabbing a wheelchair, Zoe sat down in the wheelchair and I fallowed her. We got into the little Doctors room, and Zoe switched into the bed from the wheelchair. "Zoe we are going to check up on the baby for you, to see if the baby's ready to come out and if the baby is we'll break your water for you" Nurse Cathrin said pulling up the machine to look at the baby. Zoe nodded "okay, Zoe, I'm going to go get Dr. Kennel" Nurse Cathrin said opening the door walking out. Zoe was shocked. "The baby might be born today" Zoe said clapping like a little girl, I smiled and hugged her carefully. Then Dr. Kennel walked in. "Okay Zoe, we are going to look at the baby" Dr. Kennel said putting the lube stuff on Zoe's baby belly, then he put the camera thing on her belly and began looking for little Skyler. The he found her "yeah we have to break your water for you" Dr. Kennel Zoe nodded and Dr. Kennel looked up to me "can you please exit the room?" Dr. Kennel said wiping the lube stuff off her. I nodded and walked out as the nurses came in.
Zoe's POV
Daniel left the room and then I got nervous and Dr. Kennel could tell "Zoe, relax its taking longer if you don't relax" Dr. Kennel said grabbing a tool. I think that tool breaks your water? I relaxed and then everything got wet. Then I felt a need to push.