9: Gender baby boy or girl

Zoe's POV
When we got home I ran in side and and Daniel fallowed me. Me and Daniel got into my bed and we snuggled.
5 months later
All me and Daniel have been doing is cuddling going to the doctors and hanging out with the boys, it's been fun and my baby belly looks like this.

5 months laterAll me and Daniel have been doing is cuddling going to the doctors and hanging out with the boys, it's been fun and my baby belly looks like this

My baby is getting big, can't wait to see her or him. "Daniel are you excited to see if it's going to be a boy or girl?" I asked "yeah, but my family doesn't know and I'm visiting them when you're 8 months pregnant" Daniel said "can we tell them the news after the doctors appointment?" I asked "yeah, we have to leave at 11:30 but it's 11:26" Daniel said "let's leave know" I said grabbing Daniel's keys "okay, it takes 30 minutes to get there" Daniel said as I handed the keys to him, he smiled and I walked out of the house with our hands together. I got into my seat and Daniel got into the driver seat. We started our way to the doctors. When we reached the Doctors and we held hands and walked into the lobby "Doctors appointment for Zoe Tim, to find if she's having a boy or a baby girl" Daniel said walking up to the front desk, I saw a girl that looked around 9 holding a teddy bear and she was wearing a sweatshirt that said "WHY DON'T WE" in all uppercase. She was staring at me and Daniel. I tapped his shoulder and pointed at the little girl, he looked at her and she blushed. Me and Daniel waved at her and she waved back. Daniel and his friends told me when I was 3 months pregnant that they were in a band called 'Why Don't We'. I smiled and looked back at the girl at the front desk. "Right this way" she said and brought us to the room were they look at the baby. I laid down on the bed were they checked the baby that camera thingy (okay guys I forgot what the things they use to check on the baby are called) Daniel smiled and looked at the machine so did I. Then Dr. Drake walked in, "are you two ready to see if you are having a boy or a girl?" Dr. Drake asked putting the weird jell on my baby belly. "Yeah" me and Daniel said in happiness. Dr. Drake had a small laugh and put that weird camera thing on my belly and began looking at the baby. After ten minutes Dr. Drake printed the pictures of the baby. We looked at the pictures and we said 'bye' to Dr. Drake and headed home.

_________
Hey, and yes I named the Doctor Drake, that was what ever I could think of.