12: Lazy day

Zoe's POV
I woke to Daniel looking threw my clothes, "Daniel what the hell are you doing?" I asked making Daniel jump. "Oh I'm just picking your outfit out" Daniel said holding up some clothes and I put a thumbs up. He tossed the outfit to me and I got out of bed and got into the shower. After the shower I changed into the outfit Daniel picked out for me, and it looked like this.

 After the shower I changed into the outfit Daniel picked out for me, and it looked like this

Today I'm going to be lazy. I'm going to watch TV all day. I walked down stairs to see Daniel with two plates of scrambled eggs. I walked up to start eating the eggs. Once I finished eating I sat on the couch to watch TV with Daniel, we put on SpongeBob and watched it. My and Daniel cuddled then there was a knock at the front door, I went and answered the front door. I saw LIZA KOSHY standing in front of my house. Liza hugged me "congratulations on the baby" she said "thanks, who told you my address?" I asked as she looked at my belly "oh Daniel told me" Liza said as Daniel walked up to me and Liza. "Awe, you two are so cute together" Liza said writing something on a piece of paper. "You and David are also so cute together" I said as Liza handed me the piece of paper, I looked at the piece of paper and it had Liza's number on it. "Nice talking to you Zoe, text me later" Liza said smiling "will do, bye Liza" I said smiling, "okay the little brown girl is out" Liza said turning around to face David's Tesla. I smiled and shut the front door. "Were is my phone" I said grabbing Daniel's shoulders. He had my phone in his hand and he handed it to me. I typed in Liza's number and I saved her name to 'Little brown girl💁🏽'. "So you liked the surprise?" Daniel asked "I didn't like it" I said smiling "wait what?" Daniel asked looking at me straight in the eye "Daniel I loved it" I said hugging him and he laughed in happiness.
Daniel's POV
I smiled at Zoe and she texted someone, after a few minutes of Zoe texting them Zoe looked at me and smiled "Liza, David, Alex, and Scotty are going to help us shop for the baby today" Zoe said jumping up and down. I smiled and made Zoe stop jumping up and down "were are we going and when are we leaving?" I asked, "we are going to Ikea and we are leaving around 2:30 PM, and it's 2:03 PM" Zoe said. I nodded 'yes'. I grabbed the basket of baby stuff and took a picture of it and posted it on Instagram.

 I grabbed the basket of baby stuff and took a picture of it and posted it on Instagram

Liked by @whydontwemusic @anna.seavey

@seaveydaniel hint day here is the first hit what do you think it means?🤔 tagged: @Zoe.Tim

@Username69: are you a dad?
@Username29: who's the mom?
@Username 110: I think @Zoe.Tim is the mother!
@whydontwemusic: I know what's happening!

Zoe's phone started going off like crazy "what's happening" Zoe said scared "oh are getting a lot of fallowers?" I asked "yeah" Zoe said showing me her phone "oh all my fallowers are fallowing you" I said smiling. Zoe hugged me and laughed. "It's 2:19" Zoe said pointing to the clock "okay?" I asked "I'm going to text Liza and tell her that we are heading to the store" Zoe said pulling her phone out as I grabbed my car keys. After a minute Zoe ran to the front door running outside as I fallowed her to the car. Zoe hoped in the passenger seat and I hoped into the driver seat, then we drove to Ikea.