10: Telling Daniels family

Daniel's POV
When me and Zoe got home we called my family, luckily Christian and Tyler were home. I set my phone up and called Anna. She answered, "hey can you get everyone in the family?" I asked she nodded and walked over to the living room. "Mom, dad, Christian, and Tyler Daniel what's to tell us something" Anna said to the family "okay" mom and dad said. Anna set the phone up in front of her and the family.  "So what do you need to tell us?" Mom asked "well I have a girlfriend named Zoe and here she is" I said hugging Zoe, she had a small life. "So why did you call?" Dad asked "hey Zoe" Anna said, Zoe smiled and waved at her and she did the same back at her. "Well Mom and dad you might be ... umm .... grandparents" I said touching Zoe's baby belly. "So Zoe is pregnant?" Christian asked looking at my hands that were on Zoe's baby belly, "yeah, in three months Zoe is going to be eight months so when I see you guys she could have the baby in Oregon" I said smiling at them "so you guys know what gender the baby is?" Tyler asked "yeah it's a little girl" I said smiling. They all nodded "okay bye son" dad said smiling "okay bye guys" I said getting ready to hang up "bye" they all said waving 'bye' then I hang up. I smiled and kissed Zoe on the lips.
Zoe's POV
"Should we go too the boys house?" I asked "yeah, should we walk or drive?" Daniel asked, "let's walk" I said running up to the front door, Daniel got up and opened the door for me then we ran out side. We walked over to the boys house, I heard Zach talking "yeah, Daniel hasn't been here that much" I heard Zach Say. Daniel ran up to the boys "you guys live on YouNow" Daniel said running up to the boys. As the boys did the YouNow I ate all the food and I'm not kidding I literally ate all their food.