3: Making Love

Daniel's POV
I woke up to someone kissing my neck. I opened my eyes and Zoe was kissing me neck, I grabbed Zoe and I began tickling her she laughed and kicked. "Daniel" Zoe laughed. I smiled at her, her laugh is just adorable. I kissed Zoe on the lips, it felt awesome, even like magical. I pulled away "that was amazing" Zoe said rapping her arms around my neck. Zoe pulled me back down to kiss her, then we began making out. I pulled away "let's go to your room" I whispered into Zoe's ear "yeah" Zoe said smiling. I got up and Zoe did too, then Zoe brought me too her room. We began kissing. I laid Zoe down onto her bed without breaking the kiss, her arms were rapped around my neck. I pulled away "what do we call our selfs?" I asked smiling, "we call our selfs boyfriend and girlfriend" Zoe Said, I smiled and backed one step away from Zoe. I took my shirt off, and then Zoe took her shirt off and her pants.
Zoe's POV
I was sitting on my bed with only a bra and underwear on and Daniel only had his Jeans on. "Can I take your Jeans off?" I asked, 'yes' Daniel nodded. I pulled Daniel's Jeans down, I stood up in front of Daniel. Daniel unhooked my bra, leaving me with a bare chest. Daniel kissed me on the lips. I laid down onto my bed, Daniel pulled my and his underwear off. Daniel slid himself into me with out telling me, so I moaned loudly. Daniel began thrusting as my moan's grew louder, "Daniel" I moaned looking Daniel in the eye. Then me and Daniel hit our climax, Daniel pulled out and then looked down at his dick. "Ummm...Zoe I have to tell you something" Daniel said grabbing his underwear and he put them back on. Daniel sat next to me and put a arm around my shoulder, "what Daniel?" I asked. "I forgot to but umm a condom on" Daniel said scaredly. "It's okay I could get a pregnant or not, there is a 50% chance that I could get pregnant and there is 50% chance that I wouldn't get pregnant" I said hugging Daniel. "I'm  not ready for a kid" Daniel said laying down in my bed, "me too, but if I get pregnant I'm pregnant" I said putting my underwear on, "I know that, how about we go to bed" Daniel said as I got into bed and we cuddled. "We'll find out soon" I said kissing Daniel on the lips. "Okay, good night princess" Daniel said "good night handsome" I said smiling. Soon after that little conversation me and Daniel fell asleep.