Chapter 33: Restoration

↳ Saturday

↳ Saturday

Jan. 21st↲

Kisses.

It's the best alarm clock someone can get.

My eyes slowly opened upon feeling his lips press against my collarbone, my neck, and then my cheek.

I lazily lolled my head over to see Jughead more awake than I, with a cheesy smile and a loving gaze.

"Morning," he said, his voice slightly hoarse from sleeping in the coldest room of the trailer.

"Hey there," I smiled, laughing a little. I placed my hand on his cheek gently, bringing his face to mine for a kiss. It was a long kiss, mostly because we were still too tired.

We pulled away, looking at each other once again in admiration.

I sighed. "I wish we could stay like this forever..."

"Why not?" He pulled me closer, looking me up and down. "You texted your parents last night, right?"

I did when he blew out the candles before we went to "Sleep." Which was a fancy way of saying "Talking to each other for the rest of the night about silly scenarios about our future."

"Yeah, but you know how they are now." I looked up at the ceiling. "Besides. Your dad doesn't know I'm in here. I can leave without him even knowing," I grinned, before looking over to Jughead.

"It's his fault anyway. He knew what he was doing when he put that tattoo there," he poked my chest, unable to stop smiling.

I laughed a little and rolled on top of him, now sitting up. I leaned down and gave him one last kiss in bed.

"C'mon. Let's get ready," I patted his chest. "We'll have more moments like these in the future. I promise."

I got off of him and started to pull on my pants. My shirt and underwear were already on, just in case F.P. did end up walking in.

I walked over to the bedside and picked up my phone, which had only twenty percent left. I texted my parents that I'd be home soon and that I was just meeting Jughead at his house.

Jughead got up after me, already in his boxers. He threw on his S tee shirt, which I watched curiously, thinking. After getting out of bed, he turned to see the grin I had on my face as I stared.

"What?"

"Nothing." I shrugged. "I was just thinking about how comfortable your tee shirts must be."

He laughed a little under his breath. "How about next time I'll let you borrow one."

"Sounds good to me!" I smiled, giddy. I left his room, quiet, assuming F.P. was sleeping after being at the Whyte Wyrm later than us.