eight

VIII.

All I could do was yell my lungs out, my feet dragging me away from Yoongi's bedroom

All I could do was yell my lungs out, my feet dragging me away from Yoongi's bedroom. The first thing that came on my mind was Jeon Jungkook. He was the first person I could run to. Hence, as I ran down the hallway, all the way to Jungkook's bedroom. I'm terified, and I have no idea why I needed Jungkook as of the moment. 

It felt like I'm not being myself as my body completely controlled me over my own mind. I was just instinctively running towards his room with my footsteps dragging down the floor, and immediately knocked on his door—aggressively as my entire body trembled in fear.

"Eri?" Jungkook gasped, opening the door widely. My lips quiver, knees falling on the ground as my entire body landing directly in his arms.

"Eri-yah," Jungkook took a deep breathe as I gasped some oxygen. "Are you okay?!"

"J-Jungkook," Tears started to fall down on my cheeks, sobbing like I've never cried in my whole life. I was  frightened and petrified for all I know. "H-Help me."

"Why? What happened? Why are you here? Where is Yoongi hyung?" He started to throw some random questions but I couldn't answer them at all. I was too focused on the main thing.

My clothes.

"M-my clothes...!" I choked out my words, continued to sob. He wrapped his arms protectively around me, and I unconsciously hugged him back tightly with my face snuggling on his neck as he comforted me with a hush and gentle pat on my back.

"It's okay, baby..." He cooed, rubbing my back. Somehow, his words and warmth embrace brings comfort to me. "Tell me what happened."

"J-Jungkook..." I sobbed on his shoulders. I wouldn't even doubt that Jungkook is now cringing with my tears wetting his shirt now.

"Hush...calm down." He pulled away, hands gripping on my shoulders while looking at me deeply in the eyes. "Calm down and tell me what happened."

I managed to calm myself, breathing in and out. "M-my clothes." I purred, feeling him look at my clothes.

"What about your clothes?" Jungkook raised his eyebrows, gazing up and down. "You look absolutely gorgeous though?"

My eyebrows furrowed as his statement—it wasn't a statement, it was a question or rather an unsure statement. I glanced down at my clothes, and gasped. I wasn't wearing the dress anymore. My clothes that was supposed to be a whole beautiful white dress was replaced with my tee shirt and pants paired with converse shoes already.

What?

"You must be tired." Jungkook sighed, picking me up in a bridal style making me a little bit startled. I just let out a breath, wrapping my arms around his neck for support before nuzzling on his chest.