twenty two

XXII.

A week passed, and it's never been a hell for me up until now. Jungkook was clearly avoiding me in every ways possible, and I was confused as to what I did for him to act that way. Did I do something wrong?

A sigh escaped my lips, biting it as I listened to the professors' teaching all the way to lunch time. And when it finished, I was expecting for the young masters to go look out for me, but they weren't and it made me start to wonder, were they all avoiding me?

Frowning, Meyah who was by my side nudged me on the elbows as I looked at her. "What?"

She eyed me as I chew the food in my mouth, probably having the look of a frown.

"What's up? Are you worried about something?" She looked at me suspiciously with puffed cheeks from the food.

"I'm not." I grumbled, lips turned outside out unconsciously as I crossed my arms over my chest.

"Are you just pouting now because the Young Masters aren't with you during lunch but me?" She groaned, rolling her eyes playfully. "I'm insulted."

I scorned at her causing her to giggled. She gulped down her food before having that serious expression.

"On a serious note, the Young Masters has been busy a lot since it's time of the year where they will take their studies diligently or else all of them will fail once one of them will have a drop low score."

But still, that doesn't change the fact that Jungkook was avoiding me since I literally saw him in the dorm's hallways but he didn't talk to me.

He saw me- even had an eye contact but still, he looked the other way and left making me baffled.

"Wait—" Furrowing my brows, I stared at her. "You mean by if one them will fail, everyone else will be as well?"

She nodded, pursing her lips. "That's the only disadvantage the perfect Young Master's class have. You need to be at high level of knowlege to get in there."

"Aren't class A smart people as well? How come only seven are chosen?"

"They're extraordinary!" She exlaimed, eyes flashed in dreamy state. "Especially, Kim Namjoon."

She added. "Then again, not only are they chosen for their brains but for their family as well."

"Aren't all students chaebols?" I sneered as she nodded in response. I mean, everyone belongs to a high class family even me.