nineteen

XIX.

My eyes fluttered open, the blinding light from the window interrupted my deep slumber as I tried to cover the shining gaze of the sun with my palms

"You're awake." 

A familiar yet unforeign voice resonated the entire bedroom as the person open the other windows of the room, one by one. His back was facing me, and his existence was giving chills in my entire body, and his voice sending shivers down to my spine. Leaning on my elbows, I watched as he opened the last window before turning around to face me with that obvious fake, forced out smile.

"Are you feeling well?" He asked, approaching me,

Why does he look familiar? Oh, It's my brother.

"Jae Hee oppa?" My entire body was washed with frozen traits as soon as his figure reached near me, sitting on the chair that was positioned near my bed.

"How have you been?" Jae Hee, my brother, smiled sweetly. But that smile says other wise as if he was giving me that sinister and frightening smile behind that pearly white teeth.

"Father missed you already. He wants you home." He added, eyes sparkled in somewhat jealousy.

My eyebrows raised, eyes staring at my brother, mind still processing about the entire situation. I shook my head, feeling dizziness all of a sudden, and blurry images started to appear. Why am I remembering things all of a sudden yet I couldn't even see clearly?

"Are you okay, lil' sister?" Jae Hee asked making me jerk my head towards him, eyes getting foggy, and then with a swift nod, everything went clear again.

My eyebrows furrowed in confusion, puzzled by the sudden change of scene. I looked over my brother who was waiting for me to answer. My voice cracked as I answered him, feeling my chest tightened as I swallowed thickly. "What are you doing here?" 

Why am I feeling uncomfortable around him?

"What do you mean what am I doing here?" He chuckled. "I am your brother, of course I should be here."

I blinked my eyes twice, sitting up and leaning on the headboard.

"I'm glad you're okay now." He smiled warmly but still there was something behind those smiles.

As if telling me something else.

As if he was trying to deliver a message.

Those eyes are telling me something else as well.

(a/n: as if they're telling you that you're bitch - sorry i had to 😂)