five

V.

As Mrs. Jo tied up my necktie, the last piece to prepare, I looked at her to see that she was wearing something not quite right. She wasn't wearing her usual uniform, and isn't she supposed to be wearing her nurse-like uniform?

"Mrs. Jo?" I asked in which she hummed in response. "Are you off to somewhere?"

Mrs. Jo looked at me and nodded, sighing. "But I will be back in a month."

I just nodded and smiled at her before I turned around, fixing my uniform in front of the mirror. She stood beside me with her hands gripped each sides of my arms.

"Remember what I told you, don't tell them the truth or else... you will suffer conseqences." She smiled and looked at my reflection on the mirror. "Don't do something stupid nor find anything."

Her smile creeps me, giving me goosebumps on my entire body.

"No one wants pain to know the truth."

I stared at her blankly, unable to process what she just said but just nodded in confusion. Don't tell them the truth? Who? 

Mrs. Jo then helped me out of the 'my own bedroom' in the Academy, per request by the young masters, and turned to ask her a question. "Mrs. Jo, I don't know—"

"Don't worry, Miss Le Eri. The young masters have told the teachers and principal about your condition. They'll take it as a consideration." She said making my eyes widened in surprise.

Mrs. Jo must've known how to read minds. I blinked, nodding as we made our way to the Academy. As we passed by, Mrs. Jo was beside me with all the students snickering behind me, and some greeted with a smile, just like a typical high school. My expression fell and frowned, thinking, how am I still in high school? Why am I getting confused over such matters? How could I even forget my memories?

Just what is happening to me?

"Knowing that you might somehow be lost inside this Academy, I will guide you." Mrs. Jo told me before stopping in front of a door. "Here we are, you are in Class A."

I glanced at the nameplate in front of me that says Class A before looking back at Mrs. Myung in confusion. She soon answered my question in mind. "Class A are where chaebols are staying together."

I'm a chaebol? As far as I know, I am a daughter of a fisherman, so how could I—

"I'm a daughter of-" How is this possible? Why do I keep on forgetting things? I'm a daughter of who?

"I'm the only daughter the Myung Group?" Rather than a statement, it rolled out of my mouth as a question. I was pretty sure that wasn't on my mind earlier. How did it changed so quickly? As if someone changed my entire memory.

"I'm glad you're starting to remember a bit of your memories, Miss Le Eri." Mrs. Jo said with a smile in victory making me awkwardly chuckle, rubbing the nape of my neck. She gestured me to go inside, and when I opened the door, I was greeted by a bunch of behaved students and a teacher standing in front of them.

Mrs. Jo entered, passing by me and greeted the Teacher with an outmost respect and a slight bow. "We apologize for being late Doctor Simanta, and being absent in the first class."

Doctor Simanta? That's a cringey name.

I looked up to see Mrs. Jo signalling me to come near, and as I did, I gave a slight bow at the Teacher.

"It's fine." The teacher said reassuring. "In fact, the young masters said to let it off as they told me it was an emergency."

Maybe they were talking about me losing my conciousness early in the morning-past midnight?

"I heard you got in an accident and lost your memories," The teacher, Doctor Simanta said. I nodded in response. "I'm pretty sure with you being the top 1 student before, I know you can catch up quickly."

My lips parted and eyes widened a bit before the Teacher teases. "A person never loses its talent and smartness."

I'm smart? Unbelievable?!

"Oh." I cooed, blinking and realizing what she just said. 

I took a deep breathe before guiding myself to the seat where I 'used' to sit as every chairs have its own owner. Glancing side to side, I noticed that I have no one that I know. Who am I kidding? Only I know those young masters.

A sigh escaped my lips, grabbing the book Mrs. Jo prepared for me as soon as Dr. Simanta, teacher of Science announced the book. Dr. Simanta introduced herself as a science teacher, substitute of the ailing and original Science Teacher for 2 months.

"Are you okay, Le Eri-ssi?" My head snapped at the person beside me, raising my eyebrows.

Do I know you?

Giggles was all I could heard before she said. "Sorry, I forgot you lost your memories. It's Meyah."

"M-Meyah." Oh, that wasn't the tone I was expecting to voice out.

"I know that you will remember us sooner or later." She grinned, playfully before drowning her attention back to the board. I just nodded, spreading an awkward smile.

"Okay!" Dr. Simanta suddenly screamed making me jerk off my seat, receiving a bunch of chuckles from my clsssmates. Dr. Simanta glanced at me and just gave me a smile, probably understanding my situation.

"The Y. M. Class has suggested for us to have another Grand Party this year in welcome for the Director and biggest shareholder of the Academy. Every student will be present there as well."

"Sh-t. Director Myung is coming and class Y.M. too?" Meyah beside me mumbled, giggling and squealing. "That day will be blast!"

Director Myung? Who is that?

"Who are they?" I bluntly asked making Meyah jolt her head towards me again.

"You don't remember your own brother? And the Y.M. Class?" She asked making me just hummed in response.

No, shit. How would I know? I gave her a fake smile yet in my mind, my eyes is probably at the back of my brain just by rolling over and over again over this nonsense conversation.

"Does your brother even knows you got into an accident?"

I don't even remember my family, so how could I...My mind started to get messy making me feel a little bit dizzy and rather fuzzy.

"Are you alright, Le Eri-ssi?" Meyah asked in worry.

Myung Jae Hae, only son and the heir of the Myung Group. He is the Director of the company along with my father-Myung Tae Soo who is one of the biggest shareholder of the Jeon Group, especially the Academy itself.

Myung Le Eri, which is me. The only daughter of the group and spoiled one who is loved and cared by the family, especially the young masters.

Fuck. Just what is this new information?!

Thank you so much for reading! ❤💕 Votes and comments would be much appreciated.