ten

X.

I cringed, shaking my head as I read the message. Yes, Jeon Jungkook is my 'boyfriend' but somehow, I still find him uncomfortable yet safe at the same time.

Shaking my head, I tried to get these thoughts out of my mind. These past few days has been a weird experience for me with events that I've never physically encountered started to invade my mind. And I don't know what the hell is happening to me as various questions and thoughts have been on my mind, needing answers. However, no one seemed to have the answers to my questions.

Should I ask the boys?

Shaking my head again. I think that would be not a good idea as of the moment, seeing how the things that have been happening to me seemed to be related towards them. I'm seriously so clueless of what is happening.

I shifted to my comfortable position before putting my phone inside my bag, forgetting the fact that I didn't see the other's messages. 

All throughout the class, all I did was yawn and forcefully blink my eyes trying to wake up the entire damn class. And the next moment that I knew was that, Meyah tapped my shoulders saying that classes are over.

Preparing my things, I heard squealings outside the classroom in which I stood up and glanced to see the boys are smiling at the girls.

"What are they doing here?" I muttered under my breath before walking way past the crowd, cheeks flushing in embarassment.

Can't I have at least a day without them?

Walking towards the hallway, someone yanked my arms making me span around and eyes widened to see Jimin.

"Where are you going, babygirl?" He cheekily grinned, holding me in his arms with my hands gripping on both his shoulders. He took a glimpse of my hands before smirking at me with his eyes on mine making my breath hitched. Squealings have even become louder than I expected.

I quickly pulled away from Jimin, and without any expectation, I hiccuped out of nowhere with my heart accelerating so fast. The boys chuckled before they cooed the girls to go in which they undeniably and unbelievably nodded. My hiccups couldn't be controlled as I looked down on my feet in embarrassment, and I could hear the boys chuckled deeply.

"Look at what you did, Jimin." Namjoon giggled. "You made her nervous."

My eyes snapped at him in confusion. What?

"We all know that she gets hiccups whenever she's nervous." Jin smirked.

What the hell? I don't! Since when would I hiccup when I'm nervous?

"Aww! It made our princess nervous?" Jimin cooed, pinching my cheeks. I scoffed in disbelief, eyes protruded out of my eye sockets when he started leaning closer to me before whispering words that sent shivers down to my spine.