thirteen

XIII.

A day has passed ever since that incident with Jungkook that night. No one has ever talked about it—hell, none of us even contacted ever since. I wanted to talk to him, but he was avoiding me. Why? 

I bit my lips, gripping my books and making my way towards El Grandé La Niña Building— where the Grand Party will be held. A soft 'ting' was then heard and I immediately grabbed my phone inside my pocket, thinking that Jungkook has finally texted me. I was giddy and excited. 

Thinking about it, makes my heart accelerated to the point of passing out but I was wrong. Instead of receiving Jungkook's message, I received from who I assumed as Taehyung's snapchat.

Frowning, and mentally groaning over at the same time. I opened the message and snorted when Taehyung's face suddenly popped out.

Taetae 🌧🔥:

Taetae 🌧🔥: Can't wait to see you at school

I just left it seen just like I usually do, and locked it. I don't know how to work this thing yet even though a wash of familiarity came over me. Maybe I don't feel like replying.

Walking inside the room, my eyes wondered around the area again. The place has become even more wonderful with the change of decorations garnished in every corner of the room. I don't much help since they won't allow me per request from the Young Masters who are probably at the kitchen by now, checking out the food for the party tomorrow. I kept on coming here for the sake of the attendance.

A groan escaped my lips again when another soft 'ting' came out and my phone vibrated. I unlocked the phone and choked out to see who the notification belongs to.

My Bunny ✨❤🐰: Come here at the Art Class.

I rashed back a reply, smile forming on my lips and excitement took over my body.