three

III.

"Welcome back to Jeon Academy, princess." They said in unison with a smirk plastered each on their faces.

I could say I was rather speechless by what they are doing, and a complete, awkward silence is roaming inside the room.

Wow, the room is so loud full with handsome attractive men. Note the sarcasm there.

I just completely stared at young men in front of me. What I'm feeling right now is like a massive ocean has splash its holy water on me.

I have been blessed. Give me all the holy water. I need to wash my sinful eyes.

"Don't you remember this too?" I heard a whine from the brown hair man-the one sitting on my right (V). He was stomping his feet on the floor.

(a/n: to those who can't see the gif on the media i'll just state the names- using just the initials)

My eyebrows cocked, looking at him in confusion like just what exactly should I remember?

"I guess she isn't joking this time, guys." The blonde haired man-man standing on my left (Y) muttered as if I joke all the time?!

"Doesn't it look like the first time we met?" The blonde mixed black haired man-in the middle said (RM), hands on his uniform.

"Huh?" My lips parted, raising my eyebrows.

Another brown haired guy, standing in the middle between the blonde guys spoke (JIN), giving out a windshield laugh.

"We decided to reinact the first time we met, incase you were joking and blurting out 'you guys did that when we first met'." The boys chuckled.

"We did that because you really like joking all the time." The oranged haired guy (JM) chuckled.

"So uhhh-" I cooed out, nodding my head reluctantly. "So you called me princess in my first day of school?"

The looked at each other in confusion before looking back at me. "Do you perhaps call everyone princess and welcome them like this as well?"

Shut up, Eri! Don't go way too far.

But soon, the whole room was filled men frowning. "I guess Mrs. Jo wasn't really kidding about it."

I huffed in disbelief, them completely ignoring my statement.

"But don't worry!" The black haired guy (H) with a smile that can fill the whole room with sunlight, cheered. "The doctor said it's temporary and all we have to do is take you to places we've been before!"

I just nodded, awkwardly rubbing the nape of my neck while my other hands gripped the hem of my uniform.

"Eri..." The other man who was sitting on the left chair (JK) stood up, approaching me as goosebumps started to form on my skin.