twenty

XX.

"Baby, calm down." Jungkook hushed, pushing me back to the bed with him as I tried to struggle my way out of his grasp.

Whenever the image of what happened earlier replayed in my mind, I would instantly go in panic mode, thinking that the person who I kept on hearing will kill me. I felt so paranoid and embarrassed but I couldn't help it. I'm frightened by what is happening even though I have just been here for days already.

I even wondered to myself. Have I gone crazy? But no, I definitely didn't, and I was sure about that. Everything felt real, and it couldn't be just a dream or a lie just like Jungkook told me. Tears would never stop falling on my cheeks, and my body wouldn't even stop trembling in terror under Jungkook embrace.

He even tried to cuddle me in order to comfort with his arms entirely and securely wrapped around me, letting me know that he is there for me. He has been comforting me the past few hours after what happened, and surprisingly?

The boys let him.

They must've knew how much I wanted him near, and needed him by my side. They knew that I needed Jungkook the most. 

Even I don't know these unexplained feelings that has my heart tingling in romantic sensation, and my stomach erupting butterflies. It was very odd, and unfamiliar but there was something that I know, it was that I knew I like this man.

Whenever his arms tightens around my small figure, my system would react by sending chills in my entire body, and I would shiver underneath him. He would even give me words to ease my frightened state, and my heart would flutter by his every single word.

I closed my eyes, holding back my tears as Jungkook kept on mumbling words. However, in attempt to suppress my tears, I sucks at it, and fails mesirebly. I couldn't stop the hot tears that would stream down my cheeks and wets Jungkook's shirt.

"Everything will be alright." He whispered in my ears, kissing the tip of my earlobe then his lips brushed, gliding towards my forehead before giving me a gentle a soft peck like I'm the fluffiest human being that needs to be protected by him.

"As long as I'm here," He breathed in, pecking my nose this time as he let out stiffles. "Everything will be alright."

My lips quivered again, and released a heavy sob. I wasn't crying because I was scared but I was just touched by his words. Why does he have to be this sweet caring man?