four

IV.

I awake from horrible nightmares, abruptly sitting up with sweats dripping down your forehead as you blankly stared the wall in front of you

I awake from horrible nightmares, abruptly sitting up with sweats dripping down your forehead as you blankly stared the wall in front of you. It was a dream, a horrible nightmare or so I thought.

"Baby?" A voice called out giving shivers down to my spine making me tremble in fear. "Is something wrong?"

I wanted to scream but I can't and all I could do was turn my head around to see a figure, sitting beside me. And this time, my fear caused me to scream too much as my heart accelerated before I stumbled down from the bed to the floor.

"Eri!" The voice panicked, and it brought calmness inside my stomach as I stopped, staring at the man right in front of me.

"Jungkook?" My lips parted and agaped from the sudden appearance of the boy, no, he was there all the time, right beside me.

"Baby, is something wrong? Were you having a nightmare?" Jungkook asked in worry, helping me up from the floor. I raised my eyebrows as I sat down at the edge of the bed, looking at Jungkook in confusion. It wasn't a dream?

"Jungkook, what are you doing here?" I took a deep breathe as if my lungs couldn't suck oxygen anymore, and exhaled more along with my heart rapidly beating so fast.

"Baby, what's wrong?" Jungkook asked, furrowing his eyebrows and looking at me, his beloved as claimed, in worry.

"It was a dream?" I squeaked, tears started building in my eyes. I wasn't sure whether it's a frightened tears or happy tears because all of it is just only a nightmare. I was crying because of how terror dreams could have an impact on someone.

"What is, baby?"

"I was m-me, meeting you guys." I started panting out of nowhere, breathing rather fast. But then I realized.

If Jungkook is here by my side, that means all of it are true? Me meeting the Young Masters are true? It wasn't a dream? I glanced at Jungkook, eyes watched him in horror and my breath started to become uneven and rigid, backing away slightly.

"Baby," Jungkook started to panic, hands on my back to support me from falling again. When our eyes locked, I could feel his expression in pain. "You're breathing too fast!"

Shit no I am. I mentally hissed in sarcasm as my body falls limp, letting weakness overtake my entire body as my vision started to darkened each time, and all I could hear was screams from Jungkook telling me to stay awake.

Hence, that's when I start losing consciousness.

My eyes fluttered opened slowly, groaning in attempt to clear out my throat

My eyes fluttered opened slowly, groaning in attempt to clear out my throat. As I opened my eyes, I was greeted by the boys looking at me in worry while Jimin was pacing back and forth. They haven't noticed me waking up as they were busy grumbling and bickering with each other. Probably because I lost consciousness, and they waited for me to wake up in anxiousness.

"I told you Jungkook!" Jin's voice boomed throughout the room making me flinched but eventually, they didn't notice it. "We gave her to you for the night and you couldn't even take care of her?!"

I heard a groan coming from the other guy, following a scorn. "Next time, she'll sleep in my room."

With that, I choked and coughed my own saliva as soon as I heard those words making all the boys looked at me in surprise. Me? Sleeping with who? No, scratch that-sleeping in which room?

"She's awake!" Hoseok announced, a grin appeared on his lips, making the boys stumbled on their way towards me, laying on the bed.

I blinked twice to get a clear view and when I did, anxiety started to rise all over my body. It was them, in my dreams. It was really true, and here I am thinking all of it could be another nightmares of mine. I wished this is all just a dream.

Jin soon walked towards me as he bent down, meeting my eye level and tucking my soft brown hair behind my ears before giving me a sweet smile. "Be careful, darling."

Jin scolded before adding. "You have a weak heart, stop getting anxious around us!"

Who could stop my heart from beating so hard?! I mentally screamed. From the moment I stepped in this place, all I could do was getting scared all the damn time, and with this frail body, losing consciousness is probably a habit. It was as if everything that my body does is being controlled, heck, I couldn't even stop my heart from beating so hard, especially when I met the boys who are as attractive as the villains in American Horror Story.

Jungkook walked towards me, grabbing my hands and it made my heart go wild again. They never fail to make me nervous around them."Baby, calm down alright?"

My lips are starting to get pale, feeling my lungs starting to unfill oxygen inside. I couldn't stop my heart from running. My jaws were quivering, shivers sending down to my spine and my body started to shake slightly but Jungkook's voice managed to calm my poor heart.

"Calm down..." Jungkook's voice softened up and fluttered my heart, making it go slower. I didn't noticed it as I was just staring into his eyes full of sincerity and worry. "Baby, calm down."

I pressed my lips into thin line, preventing it to tremble as my ears keeps on receiving Jungkook's sweet and beautiful words.

"Calm down." He tenderly said. "I'm here. I'll always be here."

With those words, my wild heart that was once palpated as if it would leap out of my chest has decreased along with Jungkook's words of comfort. As if that man was made to give me ease in every situation. Then I could see the boys glancing at the vital signs monitor hanging around my wrist and let out a sigh in relief as soon as it shows a normal pattern.

Taehyung who was quiet a while ago, and just watched the whole scene finally spoke. "We told you darling, we care about you a lot. So stop making us worried, alright?"

Those voices, their appearance and everything I couldn't believe was now in front of me. I blinked my eyes twice, making sure that everything is real as my head started to spin again. I was slowly realising that it wasn't a nightmare. It was all reality.

It really happened.

don't forget to vote and comment if you like~ your comments give me inspiration lmao 💕