six

VI.

As time passed by, I wasn't listening to the lectures and my mind just floats whatever air present until a voice snapped me out of reality

"Miss Myung?" 

My head snapped above as my eyes went wide, realizing that Dr. Simanta was trying to get my attention all along. With me being a startling animal, I immediately muttered 'sorry' leading the whole class burst into fits of giggles. My lips curved up in an awkward smile before fixing back my attention to the board, and my mouth went agaped at the sight.

With surprise and jaw dropped, my eyes landed at the seven attractive men, known to be the young masters who exactly act like they owned me. They were wearing a black fine suits paired with different colors of sleeves and pants.

"Just like what I said, the Y.M. class is here to take Miss Myung out for emergency purposes." Dr. Simanta exclaimed, announcing it to the whole class. The whole class just nodded or hummed in response.

"Please understand Eri's condition right now," Jin stepped up, facing the whole class before giving them a bow with the whole students squealing and squeaking like a bunch of pigs being squished.

Jin looked up at them and gave them his famous flying kiss causing the girls to burst into giggles before saying. "She needs medical attention right now. Don't worry, we'll just take her out for an hour."

The whole class immediately roared into yes's while his words left me confused.

Jungkook was the one who approached me on my seat as I just stared at him, dumbstruck by the scene they just caused. He shot me his bunny smile, extending his hands for me making my breath hitched back to my throat. The scene is honestly suffocating, in a good way.

I could hear whispers from the side of the classroom before putting my hands with Jungkook's soft palms. He intertwined my small hands with mine as he pulled me out of the class while the others just followed from behind.

Minutes passed, I never expected to be in the same room as them inside my room. Furthermore, never did I expect to have heated tension in the atmosphere as fluid from my mouth spits out across the room.

"What do you mean I'll sleep with him?!" I squeaked, eyes widened and stared at the seven hot men. Panic filled my eye as I heard one of them sighed. I glanced at Jin who was the one letting out a deep sigh.

He was explaining to me on how careless Jungkook was when I was sleeping right beside him last night. He was talking nonsenses like where do I want to sleep tonight, and to choose who I want to sleep with. I was freaking out just by the world sleep alone.

"Do I look like an object you could easily pass?!" I snapped at them as they shut their mouth in silence. They couldn't speak, they were speechless by my sudden outburst.