seventeen

XVII.

My face was scratched and covered with black portion. A scream left my mouth, quickly crawling away in fear. Someone, please help me. Closing my eyes, I felt the entire building started to shake as loud noises invaded my ears making me winced in pain. I immediately covered my ears to lessen the loud noises, tightly closing my eyes and brought my knees near to my chest as I leaned on the cabinet where the picture were placed.

Panic strikens my entire system as the sounds of wall clock ticks, dogs bark outside, and shrieks of screams got louder and fired through the palms on my ears making me put pressure on my ears.

'Why did you leave us?'  A voice cried as it resonated the entire room making me quiver in fear and release a loud scream, tears wailing my eyes already. My throat was becoming more sore and itchy as I screamed in terror with tears rolling down on my cheeks as I put more pressure on my ears to stop hearing those noises. Goosebumps arose on my skin, feeling something crawling on it as I closed my eyes tightly.

"Make it stop!" I yelled, pleading and my whole body started to tremble in fear. A flood of tears gushed down to my cheeks, sounds of wailing and screams echoed through the entire room. I opened my eyes to see the whole room was shaking still, and the frames were falling down from the cabinet.

Fear clogged my throat and clenched like a tight fist around my chest resulting to shortness intake of breath. My pulse pounded in my ears as my heart palpated wildly, my mind muddled into confusion, my vision was getting blurry and unable to see clearly from the tears, cold sweats trickled down my sides, and body produced tremors. Tendrills of terror curled and knotted in my stomach, chills chased up my spine. 

My eyes shot open, inhaling sharply as it flickered to the frames that was rocking up and down, relentlessly. Hands leaving my ears, I supported myself as I crawled back away, looking at the frames in horror and my eyes fixed at the certain frame that has picture of me and the boys.

Another loud yelped reverberated the whole classroom and muffled incoherent words that kept on repeating. Hollering, petrified. "Make it stop!"

I kneeled on my knees, hands putting pressure on my ears before letting out another scream, bawling with tears streaming down my cheeks. My lips quiver, hands shakes as I rested my palms on my face, feeling my entire body goes numb.