seven

VII.

It's so hard being paraded with thoughts and memories that you've never even physically encountered before. I kept on having these unknown and mysterious informations going in and out of my mind. The memories that I was supposed to have are slowly leaving me, and the memories that I haven't even encountered are fastly entering my mind. It's so hard to dig things, that in the first place, never even owned it. And that's what I'm feeling right now as I stood in front of Yoongi's bedroom, waiting for him to come out or even appear.

This is Yoongi's bedroom? How did I even know that? They didn't even tell me what room they are in, yet here I am in front of Min Yoongi's bedroom with just one simple text and I don't even know how I knew the owner of the message, and knew that the room belongs to him.

"You're here?" I turned around to my side to see Yoongi who has his backpack hanged over his shoulder as he shot me his gummy smile that makes ever girls dropped on their knees. 

He wasn't like this before. He was surely cold when I first met him and this way, he's even more fuck hot.

Take my soul, you demon.

"You were the one who sent me the text, right?" Yoongi shyly nodded, biting his lips. I cracked an awkward smile as my hands travelled to the nape of my neck, rubbing it before an another awkward chuckle escaped my lips.

"Seokjin-I mean Jin oppa told me that I'll be sleeping with you, right?" Like I'm an object with an owner.

Plus I have a 'boyfriend' whom I just knew right now.

Yoongi nodded once again, a blush appeared on his cheeks as he looked down, muttering. "You look pretty today."

I looked down as well with my cheeks tainted with red now. I was only wearing a white tee shirt with black pants paired with some random converse after changing from my uniform.

(a/n: "i really hate converse" - min yoongi)

Apparently, this outfit looks pretty in his eyes, and here I am dying, internally squealing.

A squeak left my lips and was startle when someone aggressively grabbed my wrist, pulling me inside a room before my back was forcedly pushed against the wall. I looked to see Yoongi staring deeply into my eyes with his hands slammed on either sides of me making me flinched.