nine

IX.

"Are you done, princess?" Jin yelled from outside of the dressing room, and I yelled back before rushing myself out of the room only to find Jin facing his back as he waited for me.

"Is this okay?" I asked with a smile.

Jin turned around with a smile, approaching me. "You always look gorgeous in our eyes."

I grinned back happily even if it wasn't genuine, trying to ease to awkwardness in me just by what he said before walking past by him. He suddenly he grabbed my hand, and spun me around as my hands landed on his hard chest while my eyes fixed with his. He shot me a warm smile as he let go of my hands before his hands travelled to my necktie and fixing it up with gentleness.

My eyebrows furrowed at his behavior. "Are you okay, oppa?"

He nodded with a smile, and cupped my checks with his large hands. The next thing he did made me blushed furiously. He pecked my forehead before grabbing my hands again as we made our way to the classes.

But then I realised, and what Jin did made me startle. Just what was that? Why was I blushing, and being giddy about it?

After the incident that happened an hour ago, the two of them eventually stopped arguing, and I ended up dressing myself in my room as Jin waited for me outside. He said that he would always do this to me whenever Mrs. Jo isn't around. Since she isn't here, Jin had an excuse to wait up for me every morning, sometimes, and I just let him be.

As soon as he stopped, I stumbled on his back and softly hissed when my face landed hard on his back broad shoulders. He turned around to face me, gripping both my shoulders and bending down as he looked at me in the eyes.

"You will be okay, right?" I nodded in response. He must've been worried about what happened last night. He gave me a hesitant pouty smile before I rushed him to go to his class already. A sigh left my mouth before opening the door.

My jaw dropped and gasped when I looked at the students. Most of them seemed tired and some were in daze. They were usually active or behaved and properly sitting with decorum whenever I enter the room. Now? They seemed lifeless.

I made my way beside Meyah who seemed to be one of the students with looks that has been collided with an erupted volcano. My eyebrows furrowed, leaning in and asked her. "What happened to you?"

I jumped out, startled when she lifted up her face to look at me. I looked at her, trying to suppress my laugh.

"Don't laugh." Meyah growled, but that was too late as I snorted. She sighed and rolled her eyes.