fourteen

XIV.

I love you, Myung Le Eri.

My breath hitched at the back of my throat. Mouth started to dry as I gulped down my saliva. My heart started to palpatate, heck I was nervous about it. Did Jeon Jungkook just confessed his love to me? Should I squeal? Hug him? Kiss him? Tell him I like him? What should I do in this situation?

"Jeon Jungkook did you just—" My voice shakes, and looked at Jungkook but stopped when he started leaning in.

My cheeks flushed in red, noticing that he was getting close to me, and I leaned back away, embarassed. His lips parted, air hits the flesh of my skin making me panic. He was getting nearer and nearer it makes my heart accelerated even more. Is he going to kiss me? No! I'm not ready! I don't know how to kiss!

Plus the professor said something about watching the two of us. I don't want to get rumors about kissing him in the Art Classroom. Wait, that shouldn't be a problem right? He's my boyfriend. Everyone knows we're in a relationship.

Unconciously, my hands landed on his torso, and pulled him slightly away from me, eyes never left his. My cheeks continue to get even warmer. "Professor Song is watching."

Jungkook looked at me with amusement, lips curving sideward, and his eyes flashed. With him being this near to me, I can faint anytime by now.

"Why?" he smirked, arching his eyebrows up, tilting his head to the side. "Were you really thinking that I would kiss you?"

My eyes widened, jumping back, and immediately denying his accusations. "No way!"

He chuckled cutely, walking towards me again, and leaned in to meet my eyes.

"Don't worry," Jungkook whispered near my ears, sensually making my body and face warm up in heat. "Professor Song had some mistake at what he said back then. He had some things to take care of. So there won't be any problem of us getting caught."