sixteen

XVI.

At 4 pm, I woke up without someone by my side except the maids that would be tending me to the Grand Party

At 4 pm, I woke up without someone by my side except the maids that would be tending me to the Grand Party. I expected Yoongi, Hoseok or at least Jungkook to be here since they were the one who was with me yesterday after the confession accident. What was I expecting?

My mind wandered off to Jungkook's confession and my dream at the same time, my heart clenched at the emptiness and anxiety inside. What was that about? Why did I dream such dream? And most importantly, why does my heart hurts so much?

I sighed, looking down as the stylist brushed my silky black hair. "Can I ask you a question?"

The stylist looked at my reflection in the mirror before standing straight up with a smile. "Sure."

"Where are the young masters? Why weren't they by my side?" I asked, worrily and disappointly.

"The young masters really wanted to be by your side as soon as you wake up," She paused, taking a deep breath as she sprayed something on my hair. "But the principal punished them to prepare for the grand party, leaving you with me only."

I cooed, watching as she stood beside me before bowing as it made me jump out in surprise. "I'm sorry."

"No need to be sorry!" I squeaked, flailing my arms, before she nodded and continue her job. I don't mind them being not around them but I guess I got used to their presence that quite disappointed me when I found out that they aren't by my side.

"Was Jungkook there too?" I blurted out.

She responded, honestly. "He was, but left the room immediately since he was sick while the rest were being punished."

"Sick?" I arched my eyebrows leaning away from the chair and turned around, looking at her. "Why was he sick?"

"I don't know about that, but I'm sure he will attend the party." 

I nodded, going back to face the mirror as I leaned back on my chair with a frown plastered on my face. Closing my eyes, I felt it. I felt how my heart twinged in pain with a pang of sorrowful, as the images of my dream replayed in my mind again.

Jungkook had a lover?

"Why do you look so gloomy?" The stylist asked me again as she looked at the mirror to see tears running down my cheeks with make up on.

"Hey! Why are you crying?" She squealed, quickly grabbing a bunch of tissues as tears continue to wail my eyes.

"I d-don't know." I stammered, clutching my chest that kept on aching. "The pain- I couldn't help it."