Chapter 7

Vivian gasped. She swallowed her shock and calmly turned to face Marcus, "Hello Marcus. It's good to see you."

Marcus turned his gaze down to her voluptuous breast and bit his lip, "Not as nice seeing you."

Vivian cleared her throat out of nervousness and looked away. She looked down as he leaned in and whispered, "Can we talk?"

She bravely turned her face to his to where their lips were almost touching, "About what?"

He licked his lips as he stared at hers , "I'm sure something will come up."

Vivian stared at his perfect smile close to her own, "As tempting as that sounds, I think Maxine would be hurt if you took me upstairs."

Marcus's look turn stern and seductive, "What if I don't ask.."

Vivian slightly gasped as he grabbed her hand and pulled her through the crowd. Her brow wrinkled with worry as he lead her to the elevator. She tried to pull away as the door opened but he pulled her in. Vivian shivered as he pinned her against the medal wall, "My date.."

Marcus stroked her bottom lip with his thumb, "Rudy..? What about him..?"

Vivian bit her lip as he leaned in and kissed her neck, "Uuhhhmmmm.. he will be looking for me."

Marcus continued to press his lips against her soft flesh and whispered, "I really..  really like .. your dress.. It really brings.. out.. the color... of ...  your .. eyes.."

Vivian sighed a laugh, "Yeah..? What color are my eyes.."

Marcus leaned away and bit his lip, "The same color of  your areola."

Vivian nudged his chin, "You think your so cute.. don't you..?"

He leaned in and kissed her lips, "All the time.."

Vivian moaned into his mouth. As the elevator door opened, he pulled her from the box and down the hall to his room. Vivian's mind quickly thought to herself, "Did he reserve this for him and Maxine?"

Marcus pulled her in before she could contest and roughly cupped her face as he kissed her hard. Vivian finally was able to push away, "Marcus, I..  You can't jump on me like that.."

He sighed as he held up his hands for surrender, "Im sorry, I'm just happy to see you."

She blushed and turned away. She pressed her eyes as he eased up behind her and wrapped his arms around her waist, "Where have you been. Why did you hide from me?"

She leaned up her head to sigh, but he placed his hand under her pulled back chin and kissed her restrained neck. He smiled against her skin as she sighed, "I think you missed me too.."

Vivian leaned her head down and pulled away, "Was this room meant for  Maxine?"

Marcus chuckled a seductive laugh, "Don't be jealous of Maxine, I tried to use her to get to you. Since you was hiding from me."

She shot an angry brow to him, "I didn't hide.."

He stood in front of her and stroked her arm, "Where were you?"

Vivian almost cried but swallowed back her tears, "My.. My mother passed away.."

Marcus had the utter look of shock, "What? Why didn't you tell me?"

Vivian looked down as she tried to keep him pushed away, "Because.. It was not your concern or business.."

He tried to keep his anger in check, "What are you so afraid of?"

She scoffed at, "Me..? I'm not afraid of anything.."

Marcus took a step closer to her, she did one back to match, "So, you have nothing to lose..?"

Vivian squeaked as she stepped back and feel on the bed, "Yeah.."

Marcus had a hunger look as he straddled her shaking form pinning her to the bed, "So, If you have nothing to lose, why won't you enjoy my company and let me fuck you?"

Vivian gulped loudly, "I'm not interested.."

"In boys or just me?"

She smirked as she stabbed at his pride, but stuttered, "Just you.."

Marcus laughed a low evil laugh and pressed his body against hers, "I think your wrong, because the way you respond to it says otherwise."

Vivian wrinkled her cute brow, "What do you mean?"

Marcus smiled one last seductive grin and kissed her. Vivian's eyes pressed closed as he pinned her hands above her head with one hand, and squeezed one of her breast with another. She gasped as he moved the dress fabric to the side and replaced it with his lips. She let out a strangled cry as she bucked against him, "Don't.. please.."

Marcus kept her hands restrained as he looked to her flushed face, "Why?"

Vivian wanted more, but couldn't bring herself to say it, "I..."

Marcus leaned way from her slightly and studied her, "Are you a virgin?"

Vivian growled as she tried to free herself, "Let go of me..!"

Marcus growled as he roughly kissed her neck and grind his hips against the middle of her spread legs.
**********

From the cracked bedroom door, "Maxine's temper flared as she watch Marcus attempt to seduce her ex best friend.